JIM BEAM BOTTLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just e-mailed jim beam as well (thinking the more of us that ask,the more chance of them doing a bottle). below is the reply:

At this point in time we are not looking at doing a premiers bottle, we might bring out a sticker label but this has not been confirmed at this stage

Cheers
The Beam Team

castle eagle said:
just e-mailed jim beam as well (thinking the more of us that ask,the more chance of them doing a bottle). below is the reply:

At this point in time we are not looking at doing a premiers bottle, we might bring out a sticker label but this has not been confirmed at this stage

Cheers
The Beam Team

yep i'll email em again tomorrow

If I hear more this afternoon at my top up trip to the bottle shop, I shall let u know

Your best bet would be to contact the local Cola Cola Amatil Sales Rep. They'd probably have more info than a liquor store.

Blake said:
Your best bet would be to contact the local Cola Cola Amatil Sales Rep. They'd probably have more info than a liquor store.

Ive just sent Jim Beam another email to see if any decision has been made yet.....

I sent another email to Jim Beam, and they wrote

Thank you for email. Unfortunately we won’t be producing a commemorative 2011 Manly Sea Eagles Premiership bottle this year. It was on the cards but due to some production issues we will no longer be able to do so.

Thanks

The Beam Team

Hi all, if anyone is interested i have the 2008 premiership winning 700ml jim beam bottle. In perfect condition, has never been opened and is a great accessory to any mancave, mantle piece, trophy cabinet etc. I am not a manly fan but was given to me as a gift all those years ago. Will sell to any die hard fan for the right price. For photos etc, just ask

I also have one, but I have no plans to give it up.
Im just letting you all know I have one.

Oz@grove said:
Hi all, if anyone is interested i have the 2008 premiership winning 700ml jim beam bottle. In perfect condition, has never been opened and is a great accessory to any mancave, mantle piece, trophy cabinet etc. I am not a manly fan but was given to me as a gift all those years ago. Will sell to any die hard fan for the right price. For photos etc, just ask

Yeah, i am interested. Can you PM me on $ and how to get it.
Thanks

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4