JIM BEAM BOTTLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

comic097

Just sent Jim Beam an email asking if they were releasing Jim Beam bottles celebrating our grand final win, they sent back....

Hi there,

Thank you for your email, it is unlikely that we will be doing a bottle at this stage but we might be doing an adhesive label but this is yet to be confirmed

Cheers
The Beam Team

Well last time it was a Label on the bottle not a Bottle as such so maybe they are considering doing the same?

Wild Turkey should be a sponsor!That way we could drink a REAL Kentucky Bourbon.Just having a quiet nip of Turkey 101 as I type.Niiiccceee drop.Better when it costs crap all at the duty free shop!!......

ayjay007 said:
Wild Turkey should be a sponsor!That way we could drink a REAL Kentucky Bourbon.Just having a quiet nip of Turkey 101 as I type.Niiiccceee drop.Better when it costs crap all at the duty free shop!!......

Try Woodford Reserve. It's expensive, but is the best bourbon I've had.

ayjay007 said:

Just been given a bottle of Honey Wild Turkey as a present, me thinks I will go crack it open now.

Was gonna grab a bottle yesterday. give us a score /10
OneEyedEagle said:
ayjay007 said:

Just been given a bottle of Honey Wild Turkey as a present, me thinks I will go crack it open now.

Napper said:
Was gonna grab a bottle yesterday. give us a score /10
OneEyedEagle said:
ayjay007 said:

I recon 9/10. I haven't had better. I think I will buy a bottle tomorrow now. Thanks guys :)

My bottle shop tells em the Jim Beam is still coming out...Just not launched yet....About another week

comic097 said:
I'll have my eye out next week, can't wait...

Why? What's wrong with it?

(Yeah, I know what you meant. I was just being a smart arse)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4