Jethro, Happily Manly, Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Well, it's about 7.30pm Sunday here and we are now quickly heading towards kick off for the season. I would like to publicly thank all the Silvertails family for their input throughout the boring off season (that includes you TC, entertaining for sure lol).

In particular I want to thank Jethro, Happily Manly and Bones for constantly keeping us all up to date and keeping the site rolling. You guys have done a fantastic job all through the off season and helped keep us all from going insane.

THANKS GUYS !!!! :heart: :D :angel:

A special shout out too for the Bulldogs trolls who have decided to wallow in the filth of their own kennel rather than contaminating this wonderful site with their drivel this offseason. Luckily there aren't many Roosters fans so I hardly even noticed it when their entire fan base started posting here for a little while. I never worked out which one was Shayne Hayne though...

And at least you have to say that the Rorters fans are a bit more classy (god forgive me for saying that) but at least the haven't inhabited here in the off season like those mongrel dog trolls did a few years ago!!

Hooray to you champs!!

Good effort guys! Always appreciated.

And everyone else too, so no one feels left out. I thought the site went pretty smooth considering Dan changed countries.

Manly is so easy to love. Living in the area, I am also privvy to the environment that our beloved Club operates in, and my advanced years allow me the perspective of its evolution.:)

My only interest in Manly, is to continue to spectate its spectacular footy skills, enjoy its unique characters and try and keep it mostly at Brookie. :shy:

Bring on another 8 months of fun, angst and fun again of winning #9 :exclamation:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6