Jesse Sene-Lefao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Jesse Sene-Lefao

Anyone else miss this guy ? He was there in the 2014 semi final against the DOGS, I personally loved him !

Mind you we were missing Jamie Buhrer, Glen Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Matt Ballin

Even that we lost, this was one of my favourite games ! Gutsy MANLY through and through

The DOGS with arguably the best pack in the comp and didn't dominate our middle !

I even remember James Graham coming off second best trying to put a hit on Hasson !

Underrated pack that year ! We matched the DOGS forwards ! Our management have poor memories ! If you ask me our recruitment was doing fine !

Our recruitment is fine this year besides Myles. Retaining players is where we have gone wrong.

Our recruitment is fine this year besides Myles. Retaining players is where we have gone wrong.
Seriously dude? I'm sure you were busy with your year ten exams and didn't get the chance to notice. JSL was excellent for us every time he played. MCK (you might have to google that Turbs) was another we let go just when he was about to bloom. And would have filled in pretty well for Matai.

But instead we got the Barret men. Lewis Brown because Baz wanted to put a Penrith stamp on things when we had a superior although injured version in ferris. Nathan Green - WTF we all know there is a one ranga rule (not just in footy but all of life) was an imposter TRED.

SAO would have been good for us this year and ten times a lussick and we have to watch hiku and Gutho go so that we get a centre that doesn't pass at five eighth. I don't mind Korisau he's an honest footballer. And I'll admit it was time for Balin to move on but he still had a contract. And why the duck is Mateo in reserve grade. We have no points and no flair. Inhave been positive so far but it only lasts so long.

And FFS Turbsy Nate Myles and Marty Tapou (out of position) have been huge for us this year. Not making the highlight reels but doing the stuff that hasn't seen us flogged by thirty every game.

He was good for us. I have no idea why we let him go.

In some ways we had ten great years from 05 to 14 and we were due for a rebuild. In other ways it is just astonishing how far we have fallen since that semi against the dogs in 2014.

I hate to admit this but it seems we are missing the 2011 to mid 2014 version of Kieran Foran. He was huge for us and is huge for Parra at the moment.

He was good for us. I have no idea why we let him go.

In some ways we had ten great years from 05 to 14 and we were due for a rebuild. In other ways it is just astonishing how far we have fallen since that semi against the dogs in 2014.

I hate to admit this but it seems we are missing the 2011 to mid 2014 version of Kieran Foran. He was huge for us and is huge for Parra at the moment.

No doubt we have missed Foz !

People might blow me up here ! But i even think the performance of James Hasson in that 2014 semi final was tough ! Yes he was known to give a penalty, and not the best hands ( either did Kitey ) But at 20 years old I was impressed with his semi final performance against that big DOGS pack ! I do believe James Hasson was a work in progress ! And in a couple of years time he would of become a handy forward !

How good is JSL?
He cant even make it on the bench for the Sharks

he certaintly wasnt on the big $$$$ bang for buck mate ! he went bloody well, he was working as security guard while playing for manly ! Watch that game 2014 SM against the dogs infront of 40000 people ! he sure wasnt shy to have a go ! Not sure how much cap space he cleared up !

No doubt we have missed Foz !

People might blow me up here ! But i even think the performance of James Hasson in that 2014 semi final was tough ! Yes he was known to give a penalty, and not the best hands ( either did Kitey ) But at 20 years old I was impressed with his semi final performance against that big DOGS pack ! I do believe James Hasson was a work in progress ! And in a couple of years time he would of become a handy forward !
It is 2016 and Hasson doesn't seem to be a working progress for the eels NRL side either

he certaintly wasnt on the big $$$$ bang for buck mate ! he went bloody well, he was working as security guard while playing for manly ! Watch that game 2014 SM against the dogs infront of 40000 people ! he sure wasnt shy to have a go ! Not sure how much cap space he cleared up !
You get what you pay for . JSL cant make the top Sharks team . One game does not make a super star . Stop living in the past .

We all miss Foz. He was any good judge's favourite player. A lot happened between smashing Mitchel Pearce in round 2 2011 and the stain he became last year. A lot of that was good. He was my favourite player for such a long time. When he yelled 'run it **** ya' at T wrecks it almost took the pain of that 2012 finals loss away.

I alway wanted to keep DCE ahead of him if it came down to it but hoped it didn't. I'd have him back with des if they wanted. Why not. He was all heart and a lot of skill.

Anyway. Bring back JSL MCK Gutho (if Haynes coming back why not) and get Robbo out of retirement on the wing.

It is 2016 and Hasson doesn't seem to be a working progress for the eels NRL side either

The kid is 22 years old mate ! Parra are over the cap arent they? and arguably one of the best forwards in the comp ! Brad Arthur obviously saw the potential

The kid is 22 years old mate ! Parra are over the cap arent they? and arguably one of the best forwards in the comp ! Brad Arthur obviously saw the potential
The potential is playing NSW cup where he belongs
If he was any good he would be in the Sharks NRL team .
He would not make the Parra pack either .
We will agree to disagree feathered friend

You get what you pay for . JSL cant make the top Sharks team . One game does not make a super star . Stop living in the past .

He adds depth to your squad mate ! 2014 SF against the DOGS who were full strength ! We had 6 starting 1st graders injured ! But our depth got us within a field goal of a GF ! Our recruitment were going FANTASTIC, its about balance and depth ! He adds depth !

He adds depth to your squad mate ! 2014 SF against the DOGS who were full strength ! We had 6 starting 1st graders injured ! But our depth got us within a field goal of a GF ! Our recruitment were going FANTASTIC, its about balance and depth ! He adds depth !
He is not adding much depth to the Sharks NRL bench .
We have Depth players in our NSW cup team . We need class forwards to make an impact in our NRL team

What wasnt there to like about Jesse.

His first grade debut at lang park, when he came over to the Manly supporters after the game. I don't know if I've ever seen a young kids so excited. Smile from one ear to the next.

Last game he played for us against the sharks was probably his best IMO. Aggressive, but yet controlled. You could argue he didnt have enough games like that I suppose.

When he was cranky he is at his best.

He is an arms and legs every where, type of player. He has to be one of the most gumbiest looking players running with the ball, but in similar way to knock Knee Matt Gilette, whilst that running style wasnt pretty it was dam effective.

Id Prefer to watch nuffy like JSL having a red hot crack in our colours, then watch our world class internationals Lewis Browne or Nate Myles not overexude themselves thats for sure.

What wasnt there to like about Jesse.

His first grade debut at lang park, when he came over to the Manly supporters after the game. I don't know if I've ever seen a young kids so excited. Smile from one ear to the next.

Last game he played for us against the sharks was probably his best IMO. Aggressive, but yet controlled. You could argue he didnt have enough games like that I suppose.

When he was cranky he is at his best.

He is an arms and legs every where, type of player. He has to be one of the most gumbiest looking players running with the ball, but in similar way to knock Knee Matt Gilette, whilst that running style wasnt pretty it was dam effective.

Id Prefer to watch nuffy like JSL having a red hot crack in our colours, then watch our world class internationals Lewis Browne or Nate Myles not overexude themselves thats for sure.

Not to mention that one handed pass out the back against the raiders in Canberra last year, putting Cherry in the hole . That play started with a ball from Mateo to then to Cherry then to Brett Stewart to win the game on the final bell ! He was a great player !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4