jesse sene-lafao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Sene-Lefeo

Made an impact when he came on......i'd like to see more of him!

Hopefully Stewart is back next week but i'd hope Sene-Lefeo retains his place.......maybe Hasson to drop out?

Played well tonight and was a standout forward imo,took the ball up well and made an awesome break from our own 20,im stoked for him what can I say all these new forwards are a work in progress but he looks like a good buy and a strong ball runner with skill-dunamis lui still a work in progress-made some mistakes,all in all a great win.

He wasn't a buy, was here last year.

He played well and seemed to fire up on Kings Captains knock. only on for about 15 and made 60m. Our "fringe" players are all getting better, JSL, Hiku, Hasson, Blair, Lui, Sao, Turbo etc outs us in good stead

Don't think you can be best on ground with only about 20 minutes of game time. But he did some good stuff.

I like him a lot.
He has a similar build and stride to kite and tamou. I thought he was the best of the bench props.

yea I meant best forward on ground,well best bench playing forward,yea and as in a signing but last year srry afew beers.

I think he has been really good.

I have been imporessed with all our new guys, but for me Lui has been the best debutant.

Nice straight running allowed the rhs to function optimally :)

Hasson also got more game time. :)
BJ and Starlo are twins. :D

Nami is a real find, so fast and has a bit of a step too :angel:

Not sure about a stand out. He did some good things but was fortunate to come on when a lot of the players were down on gas but he still played well. I like Hasson's game, takes some really tough yards.

Good to see Toovey had some faith in JSL and gave him some decent game time (although maybe this could have been because of King's injury).

Great effort running hard and strong in attack.

^ sigh, remember when being 6 foot was considered tall?

Played well last night...and didn't drop the ball or try stupid offloads, thank goodness.

Mwseintville said:
He is a big kid I am not a big guy but am 6 foot he is a big boy

He is just like Kitey - very friendly and accommodating to Fans.

And a very tall specimen like Kitey is :)

I hope that all his injuries are behind him :angel:

Dunamis Lui played pretty well also, dropped the pill once but is coming along nicely, our recruitment team are once again picking some winners without spending a fortune.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4