Jesse Ryder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The big fella is struggling at the moment :(

4 gutless ****s attacked him last night, he is in intensive care with a fractured skull and other injuries

All the best Jess, pull through it

Latest reports are coma, fractured skull and internal injuries

A witness has said 4 guys smashed him, punching and kicking and they ripped his shirt off getting him to the ground, hope they name the ****ers and they get the same dished out to them

Bloody hell.
As I said mate, "what bloody heros"... fair dinkum..

Thoughts are with you and your family Jesse.
Stay strong mate.

Where were his 6 mates to help him out??
At least they have CCTV footage.
Hope the blokes come forward.

I'm picking Franklin and co stayed inside and Jesse wanted a big Mac from across the road so went to grab one, and that's when it all happened

This sort of **** makes me sick

Should be easy catching these pricks right? from what the witnesses are saying they knew exactly who he was with a thug beating of a national sporting icon surely they couldn't shut up about it.

Reports are that he is responsive. He is still in an induced coma, but has also responded and given the thumbs up to family. I'm no doctor, so I'm not sure how that works, but good news anyway.

The police have charged two dudes in relation to the assault.

Apparently there were two separate assaults.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Two men charged over an attack on cricketer Jesse Ryder are due to appear in court today.

A 20-year-old man and a 37-year-old man have been charged with assault following the attack on Ryder outside a bar in Merivale late last month.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/men-accused-attacking-jesse-ryder-due-in-court-5394152

Go directly to gaol. Do not pass go, do not collect $200

They are out on bail

Their scummy defence lawyer saying all reports of injuries sustained were exaggerated, witness statements in the press simply untrue etc, there was no attack, just 1 punch and that sort of ****

Na he is originally from Masterton then moved down to Welly wee while back now

He was down here for the semi final Wellington were playing in that day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7