Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Is it true that Ramien is leaving the club!? If this is true i will be bitterly disappointed this kid shows a lot of promise is only what 19yrs old?? Looks the goods. And why aren't we resigning our good juniors it's not like he would be asking for overs

Is it true that Ramien is leaving the club!? If this is true i will be bitterly disappointed this kid shows a lot of promise is only what 19yrs old?? Looks the goods. And why aren't we resigning our good juniors it's not like he would be asking for overs
I don't this he's anything special, he hasn't done much this year and last year he was only scoring tries when Tom was there carrying the team with Knight. We aren't re signing our juniors cause we have barley any good ones, have a look at the ladder in under 20s

He is a centre and can't carry a struggling team. Centres flourish when the halves are getting them good ball. Hewas a gun in the nyc last year at 18yrs old playing two years under. He is fast and runs hard and quite strong with plenty of growth to come. I'm not saying he will be in first grade next year but why get rid of him? When he is still developing may as well get rid of Hynes and cust too then if that's the logic

I don't this he's anything special, he hasn't done much this year and last year he was only scoring tries when Tom was there carrying the team with Knight. We aren't re signing our juniors cause we have barley any good ones, have a look at the ladder in under 20s
I'll bet some club thinks he can play. And or position on the ladder would , to some degree, be a result of sacking a grand final coach. ramien has seemed a worthwhile investment when I've seen him play.

Good young player - sad to see him go.

Jesse is a great player and I am sad to see him leave the club but they wernt giving him a crack at higher grades and if u think that only 2 players got them to GF well that's a joke The team was good and they played 12 games with out tom so maybe stop bagging
[
If I recall correctly they lost the majority of those 12 games, including a 5 game losing streak when he was out with a high ankle sprain. I already said there was quality in the team apart from Tom in Knight and to some extent Demetriou but it dropped significantly after that.

In the modern game you can afford to be a little small if you're fast, and if you are big you can afford to be a little slow, but you can't afford to be small and slow; unfortunately I saw Jesse demonstrate both at the 9's so good luck at Cronulla!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4