Jesse gone too!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like JSL, great attitude and a solid player. Sad to see him go but hopefully he has something locked up long term for him and his family at Cronulla. From all the articles about him he seems like a very good man as well as a competitor.

Don't know about how much space it would have provided in the cap, no idea what % the club would be chipping in of his salary?

I like JSL and what he offers, sad to see him go. I hope we are making room for something big.
Jesse broke his shoulder blade this year, so he was limited in his appearances for Manly. Great work ethic, much like Matty :)

Sad to see him go as he really interacted well with the Fans :(

Maybe he can transfer his work as a bouncer to Northys :D

Who is saying the club told him to go or say you're not wanted?? He might have said "hey, the Sharks have offered me $xxxk" for the next two years! What will you offer me after 2016? If you cant match it, can I leave" ..... The speed of the announcement and move to another club sounds like he was looking around or headhunted by the Sharks.....

I am saying lets not get our feathers in a knot and wait for next year to see if this was justified . How Jesse performs with another club and How we will perform with the recruitments that we made .
Until then enjoy the summer feathered friend :)
There you go, commenting again!
Relax avian friend. Enjoy the off-season!

Meanwhile on the JSL front, Cronulla must have been impressed with his last game of the season.

This will really clear up some salary cap space, I'm sure he was on massive coin. He'll need to be replaced by someone else on equally average money, so the salary cap benefits are pretty much zero.

Good luck Jesse, I loved your passion. Seems you probably had too much of it. I remember seeing you sharing a laugh with Tooves a few years ago after he didn't give you any game time. Bad career move that one.
Yep a passionate player who had pride in the Manly jersey. Must be traits that the new coaching group don't want at our club.

Who is saying the club told him to go or say you're not wanted?? He might have said "hey, the Sharks have offered me $xxxk" for the next two years! What will you offer me after 2016? If you cant match it, can I leave" ..... The speed of the announcement and move to another club sounds like he was looking around or headhunted by the Sharks.....
Because he was under contract to us, which means he was unwanted here.

If only there was a place for us to speculate wildly about possible outcomes. A "forum" if you like...

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Damn. I liked JSL's passion, big wide ol smile and competitive attitude. I kinda would like that in a lot of the Manly players and the 'culture' of the club.

I'm not saying that there aren't better players out there...but he's certainly one that I think puts in all the time, and not be you know....the type of player that would say....sulk for half a season or so.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6