Jesse gone too!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rough. Had a contract. Moves his whole life to the beaches and is treated like this. These are people with lives, families, feelings Not what I consider to be Manly.

No comment until we see what the fck happens next year
Until then lets all chill out and enjoy the summer

Rough. Had a contract. Moves his whole life to the beaches and is treated like this. These are people with lives, families, feelings Not what I consider to be Manly.
To be Manly is to make the tough calls for the direction of where our club is heading in the future . It is also best for Jesse to explore his options with a club that will suit his style of play . I consider that this to be best for both parties

So why comment feathered friend?
I am saying lets not get our feathers in a knot and wait for next year to see if this was justified . How Jesse performs with another club and How we will perform with the recruitments that we made .
Until then enjoy the summer feathered friend :)

Just read on the MWSE Facebook page that they have released JSL, so yes another one bites the dust.

Was he mentioned in the 14??

Said he was released from the last year of his contract, so either he's gone elsewhere or they have paid him out.

I really liked Jesse.

I thought he was really hitting his straps at the back end of last season...he threw that great offload to put Chez through against the Raiders and turned the game against the Sharks with his aggression.

I would prefer we kept JSL and Sao over the signing of Lewis Brown.

One can only hope this was a deal with Cronulla to release Bird.

It'd be ok if these players were being replaced by ones of equal or better quality but it seems to me they are clearing out just for cap space.Could be a few lean yrs whilst DCE's contract settles in and they stop paying contracts of players not at the club

I loved JSL but he didn't come on last year as I'd hoped he would. Maybe the most passionate guy we had but it I really hoped and wanted to see more out of him. I know he did his shoulder but I think his talent is bench/NSW Cup.

Interesting he was immediately signed by the Sharks. Is there a back room swap happening? Are the Sharks singing "bye bye Birdie??" There is more smoke gathering in the air feathered friends...

This will really clear up some salary cap space, I'm sure he was on massive coin. He'll need to be replaced by someone else on equally average money, so the salary cap benefits are pretty much zero.

Good luck Jesse, I loved your passion. Seems you probably had too much of it. I remember seeing you sharing a laugh with Tooves a few years ago after he didn't give you any game time. Bad career move that one.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6