Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I initially didn't like them when they were released.
Changed my mind tonight.Thought they looked great. The khaki and maroon looked good. Mind you had we lost I'd be on here bitching about how shiit they were.@;)

I need to get a jersey for this year. Whats the best one? Will there be a Snake jersey this year? That one was awesome and I want one.

Just picked this up for $149.95. They should incorporate the khaki colour in the hat range.That cammo members hat from 2006? was the best.
manly_anzac.jpg

Agreed they looked real good on the field, and seeing them dirty and wet after the battle was poetic i thought.

I still think this years retro jersey is the best thing the club has ever done.
This anzac jersey is good too.

My wife asked why Melbourne didn't wear something similar because we looked a lot more patriotic haha

It is stupid when only one team wears a significantly different jersey.

And it would be nice if they just started a tradition there and kept that design for future years ANZAC round but of course we know that won't happen.

The ideas of associating themselves with diggers through wearing khaki is pathetic. They have no connection nor should they try to build one. There I said it.

The ideas of associating themselves with diggers through wearing khaki is pathetic. They have no connection nor should they try to build one. There I said it.
If the money goes to the right place then why not. If it's another jersey as a cash grab then yeah.

Trying to associate a game with the horror of war (especially the Great War) through words like "battle" and "bravery" etc. is another issue altogether.

White V is the original Manly jersey. Traditional.
"Turkey" is the proper Manly logo. It's better than the Seagull looking thing before it or the cartoony **** since. Like the rabbittohs emblem, we should go back to the turkey logo. Plain white sillouhette, no writing. just MW in the footy.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6