Jersey Flegg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
After a good win on the weekend (42-6) i thought id have a look at the table

We are sitting nicely in 7th but a fair way off 6th.

Then i noticed our more recent results, of the last 10 rounds we have won 7, lost 2 and 1 bye. The 2 games we lost were to newcastle and canterbury (1st and 4th repectivly) So we are in good form.

This winning streak happens to coincide with the SG Ballers finishing and moving to Flegg.

Far more promising lower grade results and someone is doing a good job. (although i hear crusher never made it to orange to see some juniors......quite funny really)

Crusher is not doing his job unless he unearths 1 Jamie Lyon, 1 Nathan Hindmarsh, 1 Tim Smith and 1 Wille Tonga per year. If he fails to meet these KPIs he should be sacked.

[quote author=Garts]
Crusher is not doing his job unless he unearths 1 Jamie Lyon, 1 Nathan Hindmarsh, 1 Tim Smith and 1 Wille Tonga per year. If he fails to meet these KPIs he should be sacked.
Just ask Ryan???? :drunk:

[/quote]

Again with the agenda? Must be your religious motivations again...what was the emoticon? :drunk: Can't move on mate? LoL

Good topic Fluffy.
The NSWRL site shows Souths beating our Flegg team on the weekend instead of the other way around. Manly should be on 23 pts in 7th place. This is 3 behind Penrith in 6th so a win this weekend gets us within sight of top 6.
Manly is also 5 pts in front of three teams in equal 8th on 18 pts.
The come back win against Easts two weeks ago was a great effort considering Easts (2nd) had only lost two games at that point.

GOLD!!!

WE are playing with the majority of the team that made the semis in SG ball last year now and have only lost 2 games in 10 weeks. This is a great sign for our junior ranks.

This is where we will find the next tooves or beaver or watmough or king ;)

All in all our junior grades are looking 1000 times more healthy than a few years ago just after we had the cancer removed

Flegg have been absolute young guns lately. I think they also managed a 30-0 win in the last few weeks.

With the way Flegg had been going in the last few years I didn't expect much of them this season. They have exceeded expectation though and are absolutely flying. Premier League also have the chance to finish in the top 4 for a third consecutive seasons.

The juniors are going alright, will be anticipating their debuts in the top grade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6