Jeremy Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bull****. The atmosphere right now at Cronulla is awesome. He's contracted until the end of 2012 http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CFcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerotackle.com.au%2Frugby-league%2Fnrl%2Fteams%2Fcronulla-sharks%2F&ei=JvLaT4fpJMisiAfo4pi-Cg&usg=AFQjCNHXIXR6CjLU4UqKpBvrtaq5rUhRPw he is in a pack with maybe the best forward alive right now.

You heard it, but it' a pack of dog turd.

Also, what "I" hear, is that development is close to being rubber stamped for various reasons (Banks don't like to sell off half completed projects). The GRV on that completed would be immense.

No Bank wants to sell off assets to retire 13 mill in debts, and be left short. Nor does a Bank want to associate itself with shutting down a legacy like the Sharks, (regardless of winning record).

Westpac I think it is.

Yeah, they are on the edge, but they could have great times ahead.

Smith overated bigtime IMO. Similar to Blair, both big reputations but deliver very little. They've got nothin on Choc and Gifty. Sharks can keep him.

Great at Storm, hot and cold at Dragons and Sharks, although going ok this year. He's 32...someone else thanks.

Mal Cochrane said:
I stand corrected. Still, we need some young blood.

This - BIG TIME !! Next season as it stands our prop/front row rotation is:-

08. Jason King 32
09. Matt Ballin 29
10. Brent Kite 32
15. Joe Galuvao 34
16. George Rose 30
17. Vic Mauro 26

tookey said:
Parra are rumoured to be interested in him. No doubt they will pay overs again

If we beleive all the rumoured money Parra are chucking around, they would have to be the next team to get done for Salary Cap breach.

Don't they realise they could loose all their points and drop to the bottom of the ladder :D :D

Is it all about how old the forwards are? Just how old was Kennedy when he came to us? Beaver was playing brilliantly when he left us and how old was he? Cliffy was 37 and still winning games for us. It's not about how old one is, it's about the skill and desire. Look at the Broncos last night. They are all young athletic and fit. Yet the older seasoned forwards of the Cows beat them last night. The need to bolster the forwards with younger up and comers is good, but there's no need to toss the 'older' brigade away just yet.

Apart from a couple of redheads, all the Bronco players look similar to me. I would have thought that being forced to watch them every Friday night I'd recognise one from the other, but they all seem to be cloned, especially the forwards.
Is it just me?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8