Jeremy Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smith was in good from for his last year at Storm and early last season. Lots of injuries since then. Good tough player who can go 80 minutes, and would be a good signing. Not sure where we'd fit him in with Choc, Glen and Rodney in the backrow though. Probably better off spending money on some bigger boppas up front.

The dragons did not get any concession for signing Gasnier, an article in the Tele a few weeks back said that he would be on 350k next year and even more the year after. Which means with all the upgrades the current squad would have with rep payments and the like they would have to let go at least 2 players.

Remember they were 20k over the cap last year, and that was before gasnier signed, also this year they added Fien.

Jeremy Smith would be a fine fit, but if we are after a forward, I'd actually take O'Donnell as RLW predicted. We need his aggression. We have both him / Matai in our team, we'd be a feared group.

I wonder if we could play Smith as a prop?

It would be wonderful if G Lowe could utilise his background to land us some Kiwi talent, because there is certainly a lot of great talent around. Lowey DOES seem to have a great connection with the New Zealand demographic.

Dan link said:
Bennett was filthy about losing Ballin from what I understand and I can se exactly why too

I heard he told Matt to give it away as he'd never make grade. Well we all know how that turned out

Ryan link said:
Jeremy Smith would be a fine fit, but if we are after a forward, I'd actually take O'Donnell as RLW predicted. We need his aggression. We have both him / Matai in our team, we'd be a feared group.

I wonder if we could play Smith as a prop?

It would be wonderful if G Lowe could utilise his background to land us some Kiwi talent, because there is certainly a lot of great talent around. Lowey DOES seem to have a great connection with the New Zealand demographic.

Im happy to be proven wrong then, i swear i thought i rea dit somwhere,  what about this year?

if they were over last year they must be over this year without any concession, unless they have only a concession for this year only. But it would mean that they would have to lose playes next year in order to fit him in.

It would be an agressive team if we got O'Donnel, Mason, J Smith combined with Choc but that will never happen and we are unlikly to get even 1 of them.

We just have to get rid of Bailey and T Rex who I bet are bth chewing up $350k all up. Unfortunatly they both have contract untill the end of next year but atleast T-Rex can show some potential IMO as a forward ala Idris.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2