Jeremy Smith - finger in anus allegation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Yep, he's apparently done a Hopoate on the weekend and stuck it right up the cowboys winger.
Details to follow after I wash my hands.

From today's SMH

"Sharks forward Jeremy Smith has been cautioned over a John Hopoate-type incident in last Saturday night's match against North Queensland.

The NRL match review committee investigated whether Smith should be charged with contrary conduct over the incident, in which he appeared to press his finger into the buttocks of Cowboys winger Kalifa Faifai Loa but were satisfied it was a practical joke and that no pressure was applied.

“From the statements we have been given this appears to have been something of a prank gone wrong between the players,” match review committee chairman Greg McCallum said.

“The fact there was no animosity between two players who are in fact members of the same family does not change the fact that the field is a public environment and one in which the image of the game has to be protected.

“For that reason the matter warranted investigation but we are satisfied that there is no further action required in this instance.”

Coincidentally, it was during a 2001 clash with the Cowboys that Hopoate infamously inserted his finger in three players' anuses, leading to a 12-match ban.

The then Wests Tigers winger told a judiciary he was trying to give Glenn Morrison, Peter Jones and Paul Bowman "wedgies" in a bid to unsettle them.

Footage of the incidents was broadcast around the world.

Hopoate's son Will now plays for Manly and is considered a future superstar of the game."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-wave-cautionary-finger-at-smith-for-hopoatetype-incident-20110428-1dy8c.html#ixzz1KnjDF5Lo

“The fact there was no animosity between two players who are in fact members of the same family

[/quote]

Grade 2 incest charge.

bones said:
“The fact there was no animosity between two players who are in fact members of the same family

Grade 2 incest charge.
[/quote]
With self-awareness therapy sessions, courtesy of the Christian Brothers, to go with it.

I don't get this. Wasn't Hoppa snr outed for weeks because of this rubbish? Why is Smith let off with a caution? Doesn't this act bring the game into disrepute, even if it is a 'joke'?

DSM5 said:
I don't get this. Wasn't Hoppa snr outed for weeks because of this rubbish? Why is Smith let off with a caution? Doesn't this act bring the game into disrepute, even if it is a 'joke'?
Relax Big Guy, Hoppa was playing for Balmains' Magpies, so there is no anti-Manly conspiracy here, which is where I think you were heading?

Why is he fingering his family member? I have had a few family get togethers, they never ended up with our fingers up each others arses.

Faifai Loa will be real nervous when he realises he is playing a Hopoate tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4