Jayden Hodges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
We already have Matt Parcell, Koroisau and Jamie Buhrer. Do we really need him? The only good game I have seen him play was the Semi Final in 2014 against the Dogs. Or should we keep him, just in case of a injury crisis?

We already have Matt Parcell, Koroisau and Jamie Buhrer. Do we really need him? The only good game I have seen him play was the Semi Final in 2014 against the Dogs. Or should we keep him, just in case of a injury crisis?
They could let him go and resign Godinet as the reserves hooker or just use whoever Blacktown have if they are decent.

Jayden is 6 years younger than Godinet, so if it was my choice between the two I would pick Jayden. Although in the big scheme of things, unfortunately I just don't know if we will resign Jayden (or Godinet for that matter), he is surplus at this point and where would he would fit in?

I saw Jayden with his partner and kids at North Sydney Oval a few weeks back when Manly played the Bears in NSW cup. He was clearly there to support the boys. And I kind of felt a bit sorry for him and it got me thinking a lot about the guys that get churned through the system. I know it is a business and all but these blokes have families, bills etc. And unless you are a top tier player on the big dollars, the minimum wage of 80,000 (or whatever it is) is still an o.k. wage but far from extravagant. They smash their bodies, some get massive long term injuries and they get churned and burned. So whatever happens I wish him all the best along with any others that may be leaving us.

I played footy for fifteen or so years and didn't get paid a cent.

Anyway go Jayden I think he has a future here at Manly.

He hasn't lived up to the hype, but I'd hang on to him and let Godinet go.
Burgess is gone and Mateo won't get a new deal either.
Hodges won't be on much.
He's worth a punt in my opinion.

Anyone that has watched Jayden Hodges, knows that he is a good player. Fully fit, I think he offers more than both Parcell and Koroisau in attack, far more clever at dummy half. He also had the highest tackle numbers in the 20's, in his time with the Cowboys. Underestimated in ability and cruelled by injury, an increase to his muscle mass would help.

With all due respect, if you think Hodges offers more than Parcell, or even Koroisau for that matter, it may be time to take an interest in the Swans.....

Anyone that has watched Jayden Hodges, knows that he is a good player. Fully fit, I think he offers more than both Parcell and Koroisau in attack, far more clever at dummy half. He also had the highest tackle numbers in the 20's, in his time with the Cowboys. Underestimated in ability and cruelled by injury, an increase to his muscle mass would help.

That's not the same Jayden Hodges that turned out for the maroon & white. Both Api & parcell are better players and he was told he can look elsewhere.

My mum adores him and when I took her to the Manly factory outlet she wanted to purchase a badge with his photo on it only to find out they had all sold out because Jayden's mum had bought them all :)

giphy.gif
@;)

Last edited:
Good player but even if he hadn't done his ACL its a good bet that he wouldn't have played first grade this year. With Parcell, Koroisau and even Brown in front of him it would have taken injuries to at least all 3 at the same time for him to play NRL.

I wish him well for the future but when we signed Parcell and Koroisau.....Hodges days at Manly were realistically numbered.

He might do well in the ESL. At the very least I hope he gets a chance to play professionally somewhere.

Good player but even if he hadn't done his ACL its a good bet that he wouldn't have played first grade this year. With Parcell, Koroisau and even Brown in front of him it would have taken injuries to at least all 3 at the same time for him to play NRL.

I wish him well for the future but when we signed Parcell and Koroisau.....Hodges days at Manly were realistically numbered.

He might do well in the ESL. At the very least I hope he gets a chance to play professionally somewhere.

As long as its not here

Wow, you really are a mastermind! Once in a generation. Did you come up with this all by yourself? Genius. What a shame people cannot have an alternate opinion without being condemned by a scholar such as yourself. By the way, your screen name is code for a pedo.
I guess you missed the winky face?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7