Jayden Hodges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not wanting to jump on the bag Hasson bandwagon but why have him on the bench and play him for 7 or 8 minutes and offer little ahead of a 20 minutes spurt from Jayden to offer some energy and give Matty a rest - sorry Tooves, love ya but just don't get that selection

I am a massive fan of Tooves as well but we needed all four interchange players tonight. Hasson coming on with 8 to go seems a bit odd when we were looking so tired in the pigs the whole second half. That's what cost us the game.

^ Agreed, JenEagle. I was yelling at the screen begging Tooves to send in some fresh troops - even Hasson! We were out on our feet.

Hodges needs to be in the 17. Get rid of Hasson. He gives us nothing. The sooner we get BJ and Starlo back the better. Think Willie's time is over and not a big fan of Burgess either. But the future looks bright with the young breed coming through.

Matty Ballin needed Hodges tonight. He has really fallen away pace wise. His dummy half runs (Matts) were dreadful tonight.

When he first played for Manly, you could hear the ball fizz he was that quick at his distribution.

Age has wearied him.

Agree and he has many miles under the bonnet. Bringing in Hodges will allow him to play for longer as well as the obvious benefit of having 2 different options in attacking play.

Matt started the match running from dummy half, but his stats show he made 60 tackles, so we know where his energy went. The match last night must surely reinforce the need for Hodges to be on the bench. Segiaro (sic) was their spark. We need something similar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4