Jason Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I was wondering what everyone thought of Jason Taylor going down to the sideline to talk to his team last night?

I thought it was great, it showed how passionate and involved he was as a coach and it was great.

That the league is having a go at him is a ridiculous. I would like to see more of that

I enjoyed it, I was a fan of the Brown Bitchslap as well a few years back

I was waiting for Taylor to notice the camera there and tell him to **** off haha

yeah totally agree. Apart from being an ex-bear, he is still a character. The man has a fair bit of western suburbs in him.

I think he is of the "Tommy" breed of coaches and hopefully we see more of the  "Cattle dog" come back into the game, it made me actually enjoy the game.

It also highligthted a major weakness in the Sharks defense

Can't see anything wrong with it either, maybe only if a player is down for an extended period a coach should be allowed a minute or 2 to instruct he's players.

I'd like to see Taylor doing more of the 'pissing in a cup and throwing it over people' sort of thing.  More ejection of coaches and taking players of the field.  It's against the rules of the game and sort of explains why Souths are so bad.  The coach just doesn't get it. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8