Jason Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
This bloke isn't even park footy standard

Games he referees never flow, and there are farcical calls galore

The only redeeming feature for him is that he is equally crap to both sides

Thank you Darren. We have been sloppy, and that's not Robinson's fault. Kiwi would call us the Harlem Globetrotters, if we lost 68-0.

It won't be alright mate coz this bloke destroys every game he is involved in, and will be involved in finals footy

For the record (and this is being sarcastic), but I really want to punch Hodgkinson in the face.

Seriously, why play crap all year, then play well against us? His coaches should be furious.

Ryan said:
Thank you Darren. We have been sloppy, and that's not Robinson's fault. Kiwi would call us the Harlem Globetrotters, if we lost 68-0.

You have made more sense the past couple of months when not around the forums Ryan

In 1 half of footy from Robinson there we have seen

*a bizarre call of knock on against Dogs, is either knock on Kite or a penalty for 3 in the tackle playing at the ball

*twice a ball has hit a Manly player not playing at the ball, and been called played at

*as clear a penalty try as you will ever see not awarded to the ball dogs

That isn't even mentioning the inconsistency around the ruck. The guy is abysmal and kills footy games

happens to everyone Kiwi, this gets harped on every week!! Cam, no text from Jase yet but I',m sure he will be sending one soon if we keep going down the gurgler

Not to mention Hodko not retiring at the scrum and then picking up a ball that shoots out of the front row, which any other day of the week would be made to feed again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

You have made more sense the past couple of months when not around the forums Ryan

*a bizarre call of knock on against Dogs, is either knock on Kite or a penalty for 3 in the tackle playing at the ball

*twice a ball has hit a Manly player not playing at the ball, and been called played at

That isn't even mentioning the inconsistency around the ruck. The guy is abysmal and kills footy games

Ok, but what about the flipside - Matai's trip (IF it was one) - no penalty. Lussick forearm (If it was one) no penalty.

It swings both ways.

Frankly, we need to be better.

For the record, I think we will win this.

Darren said:
happens to everyone Kiwi, this gets harped on every week!! Cam, no text from Jase yet but I',m sure he will be sending one soon if we keep going down the gurgler

Makes no difference if it happens to everyone or not. These clowns are going to kill a sides hopes in the finals, or even in the big one. The 50/50 ones, fair enough, it is the ones so blatantly wrong that is the continuing issue

As I said and pointed out, his only redeeming feature is that the crap calls go both ways with him

I'm not so confident we will win

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Ok, but what about the flipside - Matai's trip (IF it was one) - no penalty. Lussick forearm (If it was one) no penalty.

It swings both ways.

Frankly, we need to be better.

For the record, I think we will win this.

We won, my luck is changing.

Kiwi Eagle said:
That would be among the worst officiated games I have ever seen

Nearly every set there was a cock up

Ok, all said and done, I agree. I took what you said on board, and focused on it 2nd 1/2, and it wasn't pretty.

Kiwi, mellow out, it's just a game, we won!! refs are human, they will make mistakes every week, it's just footy, we may have to et up a thread for your frustrations :-/

Lol I know it is just a game mate, but it is meant to be a professional comp. This guy Robinson isn't up to it, hasn't been for seasons, and doesn't improve. He also ruins the spectacle of the game for the fans

I have never been a fan of this 2 ref rubbish and games like this indicate it

When you say we won, are you talking about manly, souths or storm ? ;)

It WAS very frustrating. Apologies Kiwi for the other thread, those guys at Brookie are the lowest of the low, straight up....if you agree....then I'm sorry for my explosion.

You did, in retrospect mate, come on. Just admit you were a little off on this one.

I know your not like this !

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6