Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz - If I make a suggestion about something I think can improve the team - I'm not as narrow minded as to be being unable to be swayed to someone elses way of thinking. I enjoy it when there is a complex thread with debate through it. Like any debate - someone may say something that is a valid reason for me to change my mind on that subject.

As for King. I have always had a soft spot for him as a player. Next year it is imperative that these efforts he's putting in (over the past month), needs to be consitent, so I want to encourage that while it's happenning.

In regard to this:

"I guess you becoming overly sensitive and lashing out with "tool" "goose" & "shut the hell up" isnt personalising your response way past the subject matter at hand"

I felt like a had a right of reply to your comments directed at me - you would have done the same thing.

In regard to this:

"If being creative is being a knob that offers soft opinions and then allows others to sway you just so you become agreeable with them I guess you have got the creativity field all sewn up then"

As stated above - if there is a valid reason for me to change my mind on a topic, or if I think something that may be way left field, and everyone believes the theory to be flawed, then of coarse I'm open to a change of heart.

It's all discussion Jatz, and I believe not a weakness of character.

Theres a lot of things that have been said about King that are bad but that is by far the worst pepsi, you have crossed the line there and owe king an apology

i guess KIngey is very much a \"north Sydney style prop!\"

Funny that you should say that but I have been thinking the same thing myself.

He reminds me a lot like Dave Alexander who norths players used to call chicken legs. King is also a lot like an old norths prop by the name of Steve hanson.

Tall and lanky and not much good even though hanson did play one state of origin game (I don't know how - guess he must have had incrimnating pictures of the selectors).

Jatz - If I make a suggestion about something I think can improve the team - I'm not as narrow minded as to be being unable to be swayed to someone elses way of thinking. I enjoy it when there is a complex thread with debate through it. Like any debate - someone may say something that is a valid reason for me to change my mind on that subject.

As for King. I have always had a soft spot for him as a player. Next year it is imperative that these efforts he's putting in (over the past month), needs to be consitent, so I want to encourage that while it's happenning.

In regard to this:

\"I guess you becoming overly sensitive and lashing out with \"tool\" \"goose\" & \"shut the hell up\" isnt personalising your response way past the subject matter at hand\"

I felt like a had a right of reply to your comments directed at me - you would have done the same thing.

In regard to this:

\"If being creative is being a knob that offers soft opinions and then allows others to sway you just so you become agreeable with them I guess you have got the creativity field all sewn up then\"

As stated above - if there is a valid reason for me to change my mind on a topic, or if I think something that may be way left field, and everyone believes the theory to be flawed, then of coarse I'm open to a change of heart.

It's all discussion Jatz, and I believe not a weakness of character.

Ryan, have a billabong and move on. Jatz just likes coming out with these contradictory responses considering his lashing out and personalised response way past the subject matter at hand to me earlier this year.

One of your best Jatz, keep up the laughs! :)0

Mutt said "Jatz just likes coming out with these contradictory responses considering his lashing out and personalised response way past the subject matter at hand to me earlier this year"

Not really Barks, you were an opportunistic poster full of ****e back then & i responded accordingly. No different to today. Now thats funny :p

hehehe....oooh...my ribs.........

fair to say you lost your cool that day...personalising your response way past the subject matter at hand.

We already caught you out at MSE giving a poster a hard time about acting tough with name calling over a typewriter.....pot calling the kettle....? hehehehe

Jatz - I'm waiting on your thoughts regarding my last statement above...

The only thought update that i can offer you Ryan is that my opinion hasnt changed. That long post you wrote in reply doesnt effect my view or what i see from your posts both here and at MSE.

hehehe....oooh...my ribs.........

fair to say you lost your cool that day...personalising your response way past the subject matter at hand.

We already caught you out at MSE giving a poster a hard time about acting tough with name calling over a typewriter.....pot calling the kettle....? hehehehe

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

[quote author=Ryan]
Jatz - I'm waiting on your thoughts regarding my last statement above...

The only thought update that i can offer you Ryan is that my opinion hasnt changed. That long post you wrote in reply doesnt effect my view or what i see from your posts both here and at MSE.

[/quote]

In that case.....actually...meh.....I couldn't be bothered mate. :!:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4