Jason King opens up on war of words with Rabbitohs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL 360 Wed 7:30 Fox 1 will have 2v on again.

Kent is an avid 2v Fan and a closet Manly Fan :p

His comment on Ikin jeering him about going soft on Manly ' sport doesn't build character, but it brings out your character. King stood up for Horo, there was nothing illegal in what he did' :cool:

"King said rugby league was a physical contact sport played by men" - and Jamie Soward?

It's not hard to see a future, even if a long way off, where contact sport will be banned. Yes it's primitive but that must be why I like it so.

King gave us so much more off the bench than we had against the Storm (dammit I still miss Georgie). Promising stuff from Jesse Sene-Lefao too.

Souths seems to bring the best out of our pack. One of my favourite bits of last year was Lawrence taking the ball up late challenging them to bring it (at least I think that was against Souths).

As an avid fan of fancy footy & slick attacking play the rock rugby league is built on is that tough combat - especially the personal kind.
Recall when I first found rugby league, Manly had hardmen like Randall & Boyd & would always look at my big league pre game at the opposition pack, wanting them to crush the intimidating fowards with big hits & attitude, more often then not the platform to victory.
Watching that game & under the circumstances, with King fighting fatigue & a massive lay off, Burgess & Co looked shocked when King confronted them. More so when the entire pack lifted straight after.
King seemed to show the other Eagle fowards these guys are not indestructable, lets fire back & not take their sh**.
Could well be a defining moment of 2014....

maxta said:
As an avid fan of fancy footy & slick attacking play the rock rugby league is built on is that tough combat - especially the personal kind.
Recall when I first found rugby league, Manly had hardmen like Randall & Boyd & would always look at my big league pre game at the opposition pack, wanting them to crush the intimidating fowards with big hits & attitude, more often then not the platform to victory.
Watching that game & under the circumstances, with King fighting fatigue & a massive lay off, Burgess & Co looked shocked when King confronted them. More so when the entire pack lifted straight after.
King seemed to show the other Eagle fowards these guys are not indestructable, lets fire back & not take their sh**.
Could well be a defining moment of 2014....

Agree Maxta, we have the forward power to fight back, we are no wimps. Go the mighty eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6