Jason Annear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
The club have announced he has been given an honoury spot on our 1st grade register

Will be forever listed as Sea Eagle #543

What a great touch by the club

Kiwi Eagle said:
The club have announced he has been given an honoury spot on our 1st grade register

Will be forever listed as Sea Eagle #543

Good work to Bob Reilly and the football club for doing this for the boy and his family.
I know the loss of Jason has hit the club hard.

Proud of this. Absolutely great human touch in what has become a heartless business. Good in ya Eagles.

Very touching act from the club,I'm sure our players"especially our younger players"will be doing it tough at the moment.

There are good people at Manly. Jason Anner, forever an Eagle. Well done to the club.

A great act by the club and hopefully they will produce a fitting tribute at the first home game next year

Lovely touch from the club.
I'd love to see Jason Annear 543 on our jerseys under the seaeagle for the entire 2013 season

HappilyManly said:
Bought tears to my eyes, what a great legacy for Jason's family and friends :angel:

Manly officeholders deserves a medal:angel:

Too true. Great idea from the club.

(your angels' wings were broken so I fixed them!)

It is a great honour and recognition to the young bloke and his family. I like the idea of something on the jerseys but when left at that sort of goodwill gesture, too often these things can fade into distant memories.

But this fantastic response by the club ensures the Jason is recognised in the Sea Eagles family forever, with a permanent reminder at our home for his family and friends to see.

His oldman was support staff with the 20's or NSW cup wasn't he @bones? I suppose by being part of the old coaching regime he has been shown the door too?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8