Jarryd Hayne to Golf???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bathurst is next week. I'm sure Craig Lowndes need a co driver. Elon Musk needs an astronaut to go to Mars. Then Jarryd could seek some credibility. That could be a dream too far, though.

Garry Rodgers Motorsport is in the market for a driver atm. Mabye hayne can get a gig there.

Thought I'd give this a bump as it looks like Hayne's tenure at the Tits is slowly blowing up so it might be time for the plane to take off and hopefully crash into a deserted island take up another sport...

It's always been a Dream of Jarrod's to be God, I'm happy to meet him in the ring and we can fight for the honor, thus allowing him to take up yet another sport, whilst failing to accomplish another goal.

5188005-9530905834-8-jes.jpg

Thought I'd give this a bump as it looks like Hayne's tenure at the Tits is slowly blowing up so it might be time for the plane to take off and hopefully crash into a deserted island take up another sport...

No, Parramatta have already come out "weeks" ago and stated they have room in their cap for "other" players. Don't put this past Parra for everything to be working out exactly as planned when it comes to Hayne.

No, Parramatta have already come out "weeks" ago and stated they have room in their cap for "other" players. Don't put this past Parra for everything to be working out exactly as planned when it comes to Hayne.
That's probably to send Peats back, although the NRL will probably see how they're going half way through the season and make players available from whatever teams they own to plug their holes and give the westies their premiership...

Toddles will help it along........
Gotta look after the west for the games " greater good ".
In spite of their sins .

Have never been a fan of Jarhead, always thought he was a lazy, selfish footballer, but unfortunately prone to flashes of brilliance to keep the punters interested. I hope he finds another dream real quick and leaves the NRL so we don't have to put up with his circus any longer.

Have never been a fan of Jarhead, always thought he was a lazy, selfish footballer, but unfortunately prone to flashes of brilliance to keep the punters interested. I hope he finds another dream real quick and leaves the NRL so we don't have to put up with his circus any longer.

Haven't been a fan of Hayne since he played trials against my brother's teams as an 8/9/10 year old, and all the Cabramatta side did was bitch and whine about having to play on a cow paddock.

Spoilt, precious little princess even then!

Haven't been a fan of Hayne since he played trials against my brother's teams as an 8/9/10 year old, and all the Cabramatta side did was bitch and whine about having to play on a cow paddock.

Spoilt, precious little princess even then!
Was it on cowpasture rd?

I meet a close relative of Hayne about 5 years ago.
He said yeah he is a great footy player but you will never meet a bigger Fwit in your life. He is so far up himself, extremely lazy and expects everyone to cater to his wants.
Never really noticed it unto now but looks like he was spot on.

Good cop Ikin is a joke. "He's one of the best and brightest when he gets going, for sure..." - Give me a break!

The best don't turn it on and off. They are the best because they are always better than everyone else. You might have an off day but the off days aren't the norm. They are the exception.

To me it's just that he sucks up there. He was gifted to the Titans by the NRL and they hoped it would draw attention to the team. Well if I recall correctly they have the lowest membership out of any club in 2017 and he is now clearly angling for an out. Perfect end to the perfect match...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4