Jarrod and our depth for 2010 onwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi predator, no, not personally but the guy on the dragons site is well KNOWN to have his facts correct and it sounds like either knows him or probably talked to him,  bit like the Groom rumour, it was always pretty strong and next thing, bang, gone to Bulldogs, and now Jarrod, it seems where theres theres smoke theres fire

so hopefullty its Whare to us, great signing

post from LU

Dean Whare is tearing the Titans a new arsehole tonight ....

1 try, 1 line break, 2 offloads, dangerous every time he's touched the ball .. and the match is only 30 minutes old.

gday berkeley, just read the same site you did, whare got a bad leg injury about 2 years ago that really set him back, those damn injuries, the day I watched him he was lightning

Predator, he was rated by the Max Ninness (junior development) as the best kid coming thru before his injury, today, the fans seem 50/50 as some think he has lost his pace etc, tad small while others think he is getting back into condition and had poor halves around him.

It said he can still play 20's next year so obviously very young, maybe a season under his belt, bit of season of strengthening and back to his old self. Doesn't sound the biggest yet Jennings isn't either and we would have him,

He is playing against Titans tonight and was on Fox (I think) so may get a match report.

RLW today says Manly have signed brilliant 19yo speedster Dean Whare from the Dragons Toyota Cup team. He is a centre and the item stated that Wayne Bennett was not happy to lose him.

Dean Whare
Date of Birth : 22 January, 1990
Height : 184 cm
Weight : 84 kg
Position : Centre
Junior Clubs : Arncliffe Scots
Biography
Dean is an exciting centre who has great footwork. When not training Dean works with the Dragons Community team in both the St. George and Illawarra regions.

JWH went for the money godd luck to him.

Besides name one prop under the age of 23 that is killing it?? Props peak in their late 20's JWH is years off that!! As I said before the Roosters will train him up under Artie Beetson then he will come back to nest.

JWH could be anything, I even wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be the next .................Dallas Rennie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4