• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think someone has told her to stop saying, 'So if you want to get on, give us a call.'

Hottabgirl :)
The first time I heard say get on I thought she was talkin to me.

I dont understand the hype, i mean she is fine, but nothing out of the ordinary

Really? Her grating voice doesn't make you cringe?

Erin Molan ???? When I think good sort I don't think Erin Molan.

Mel McLaughlin for me. I was at Bluetongue watching the Mariners (I know but the beer was cold) when her shirt was so tight she was almost popping out it - very nice.

Cameron said:
The Eagle said:
When I think good sort I think Julianne Moore

Mate i agree but I was staggered to find Out she was 42. Still wouldn't stop me :)

ME EITHER! She taught me how to touch myself because of the movie Evolution,its a shame her heir apparent ended up becoming a junky.....who shall bear my children now? Maybe one of Fergies daughters

Although....looking at what they become scares me.....worst than the fried egg nailed to a wall look

This is a Rugby league forum Eagle, if you want to write this stuff go do it elsewhere. Nice call laughing about a junky! Yeah, it's a big shame isn't it? Another life ruined and you make jokes about it. Write this garbage on Facebook.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6