Jamie Lyons Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats Carrington park I assume your talking about Socks.

I was at that game, must put you about my vintage as I was 2 years out of schol at the time, they have had a few good games there over the years, this year all we got was a trial between Knights and Panthers in the cricket season.

true enough, nothing like watching footie in subzero temperatures to get the blood flowing

Fro, ya should have dropped me a line....

Next time.

I've played on Carrington Park too - against the Bulldogs (Bathurst ones that is) and the Harlequins.

The visitors dressing sheds are very ordinary from memory - especially when they forget to turn on the hot water systems.

Mata can you hire dirtbikes or Four Wheelers out Dubbo way? I am going to be out that way in the next couple of months and some activities.

Ummmmmmmmmmm... I'd imagine there is somewhere that would. I have access to my own.

I'll make some enquiries.

Just go to there local golf club, i'm sure the locals at Dubba would have nothing better to do than rip up there greens every couple of weeks :)

Too true!! Parts of Bathurst as well! I lived there for 3 years when I was studying (long time ago) Lots of my skin is still on the Showground cricket pitch from playing footy there (hardest ground in the world!!)

I'm heading up that way to start and hopefully finish some study next year.

How do you rate it? ;)

CC Bathurst was great at Mitchell (CSU these days) Played lots of footy, had a great time and even met my wife there!!! (Scarey thought!!!) Even did a tad of study when needed.

CC I also met my wife there so if you're looking for one get down there pronto. Big nursing & teaching faculties ensure the male/female ratio is in our favour!!

Great drinking facilities, organised sports, on-campus golf course (though might have been built out in the last decade) and most courses (especially business and communications aka journalism) have excellent reputations. The place also has a wonderful community atmosphere that you don't get at the big Sydney uni's.

Spent many years in both and now live in the country-Wagga and love it. Whats good about the City. You go for a drive and costs you 20 bucks in tolls. And you have only gone 5 km in 30 minutes.

Correct, Department of Lands these days but its the same building.

And the old golf course has seen better days unfortunately, especially the greens, I think they run a lawnmower over it once a week

Spent many years in both and now live in the country-Wagga and love it. Whats good about the City. You go for a drive and costs you 20 bucks in tolls. And you have only gone 5 km in 30 minutes.

Thats only if you live out west. You have to pay all the tolls for the privelage of coming into a better part of the world.

For me, 5 minutes I am at a beach, 10 miutes at another and so on!

I only pay tolls if I have to go across to bridge to the dark side or out west!!!!

However I have a soft spot for the country as I grew up there, at this point I could not go back. Would sent me mental, I would need many toys to keep me occupied!!!

and Garts...where do you live....thats right Mosman...better than the westies for sure! :)

no its because he has seen the light and moved here, where as I came from somewhere fairly equal.

*perhaps the joke shoul be left to the general chat forums, I refrain from continuing it here lest someone takes me seriously*

and Garts...where do you live....thats right Mosman...better than the westies for sure! :)

Mosman 8| noway. Cremorne is the place to be!!!! Mosman is full of to many pretentious wankers, especially the older women. Not saying you are Dan :D

And by the country I was from a coastal town with a population of 50k!!! not a redneck place way out west where you go Roo shooting for a weekend activity.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6