Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Terry-Randal

Reserve Grader
I don't remember killer ever having a bad game. He s like the rolls royce of players always reliable.ever since he came to manly we have been a force. When he was at parra they were grand finalists and when he went to England for three years he won three premierships. Unique talent.

6/71 said:
Goodwin gave him a bath in one of the games against South's last year.

Yeah he did, goodwin was all over him defensively. But killer still had a decent game.

Eagles2nv said:
6/71 said:

Yeah he did, goodwin was all over him defensively. But killer still had a decent game.

The sign of a great player is when you can remember their bad or ordinary games. And yes I remember that one with Goodwin.....didn't do so well on him in the Preliminary Final though did he??

Killer is just world class.

Goodwin was terrible in that Preliminary final; Lyon is a couple of classes above the poor guy! An absolute champion and arguably the best captain in the league!

Killer03 said:
Eagles2nv said:
6/71 said:

The sign of a great player is when you can remember their bad or ordinary games. And yes I remember that one with Goodwin.....didn't do so well on him in the Preliminary Final though did he??

Killer is just world class.

Could not agree more mate.

What about how he pumped that goal from the sideline after the bell yesterday!! No pressure on him at all. Will be a while before we see that again. I wonder if it's in his head? He strikes them well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6