• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zerqviMrUDQ&feature=youtu.be

plus an old one I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9X661dZDE&feature=fvst

Those are just fantastic - that try last Fri vs the Broncos @ Lang Park is so great to relive, a turning point in the game and the start of massive Maroon & White domination!

Yes, and two things that stand out in that clip from the Broncos game - the players seem to have a real cameraderie, and the Manly chant from the fans was outstanding!

Thing is with Lyon theres no weaknesses - most centres have either good D, speed, strength ,can set up the outside man, 1 or 2 big plays - Lyon has it all plus an allround kicking game - rare when it is all topped with class. The Lyon king is back!!

The most naturally gifted Sea Eagle in a long time.

At his best he is as good as any player in the world.

I wouldnt swap him for Hodges, Inglis, Gasnier or anyone else for that matter.

And he's back to the conversion kicking.
He said that he was waiting for his leg to improve and that's why DCE was doing the kicks.

If you ever see his leg, it's a mat of scars & wounds that makes a man squeeze his own nuts thinking about the pain he must have endured over the years.

But for now he's taking the kicks again and doing a sterling job!

Great player.
Great kicker.
Great captain... and
a nice bloke!

Top bloke met him in the club after a game no ego quite and unassuming. It irks me when some of my mates who support other clubs say he is overrated. A lot of the stuff he does in a game goes unnoticed, I am with Bob Dylan wouldn't swap him for anyone else. The best centre we have had since bozo.

anyone know if lyon kicking again is a permenant change.. i have much more faith in him than DCE.. he was an 80 percent kicker last year.. i think DCE is only just above 60..

I thought killer started the year a bit slow to be honest, especially when you compare it to last year when he was absolutely dominant, but his last few weeks have been back to the Lyon of old. I think you can put a bit of that down to DCE growing in the role and getting some more ball to that side of the field. A huge positive for us going forward.

agree masked eagle, I think jamie was injured at start of year but looks like he is moving freely and wonderful skills in that try, same with steve, is getting plenty of ball on the right so all going good. DCE picked the right time to run as well.

Watching him play for St Helens in the other video you can see why they say he's one of the greatest ever Australian's to go over there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8