Jamie Lyon ruled out of Four Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mcatt

Reserve Grader
Just heard Jamie Lyon has been ruled out of the Australian side, along with Jennings, Thurston, and M. Minichello.

Looks like we'll have no one there now which is probably a good thing. Hopefully we'll be fit and fresh for the start of next year.

mcatt link said:
Just heard Jamie Lyon has been ruled out of the Australian side, along with Jennings, Thurston, and M. Minichello.

Looks like we'll have no one there now which is probably a good thing. Hopefully we'll be fit and fresh for the start of next year.

Isn't Choc and Kingy still in the team?

I like it better that way...nice big rest, get all the injuries healed and lets make 2011 a biggie THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE

Copa Eagle link said:
choc was ruled out due to ankle kings is still there, why is killer out ? Injury ?

Yeah all four of the mentioned players are out because of injury.

Choc was ruled out a while back, I forgot King was still in the train-on squad, but I doubt he will get a spot in the final team. I think our players need a long rest to get rid of their injuries and freshen up.

Gee, it leaves NZ as good bets... wash my mouth out twice for:
1. no betting on rugby league
2. never talk up a Kiwi

Actually sad about this I think it might have been the last time we and his young family (the kid's wpuld be old enough to remeber see him play a test match now) would have seen Jamie in a Kangaroos jersey

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6