Jamie Lyon legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha, I was an Ashley Alberts > Matai fanboy. Alberts had plenty of talent, but I was proven massively incorrect on that one. It's why I watch games on the couch, and others are paid to coach, scout and manage players. I wouldn't call any of that ironic though. Just a person, with an opinion, getting it massively wrong.

Didn't Jamie win the RLW player poll most overrated player award in his first season with us ??

Kiwi Eagle said:
Yep he sure did mate, and the Manly fans werent shy giving to him either

We seem to be pretty good at that KE. Turning on our own when things aren't going to plan.:s

woo hooo 2 more years

ula43.jpg

Napper said:
Lyon is absolutely amazing. He stood up Matt King(who isn't as good as he was but still a former Roo) like he was a 10 year old then sucked the winger in finishd off with a perfect timed flick to Wolfman. And made it look easy.

I re-watched that game yesterday and slo-mo'ed that bit just to see the amazing footwork, body and head position. It was so quick and yet incredible "in all its poetic complexity."

A fantastic player in golden form.

Yet have a look at the dally-M voting.... nowhere to be seen (surprise).

It's great to sit back and watch the top tier do their thing.

Go Manly!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8