1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamie Lyon back next wee

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by slickster71, Mar 27, 2011.

1. slickster71

slickster71 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    on ABC radio is has been confirmed Jamie Lyon is back next week and Steve Matai the week after.

Des i beg you don;t drop Hoppa for T-rex next week when Jamie and T-rex return.

He played well enough today to deserve his spot and can play along side killer.

T-rex will need to go to the bench or NSW Cup.

2. kimox

kimox Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Des Hasler on Grandstand "He might be a chance next week"

3. stoodamire

stoodamire Active Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    Well maybe finally we can use T-Rex as an impact forward and see how he goes there....

After all that's why we purchased him didn't we?

It's good to have depth again after our GF win back in 2008!!!

4. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I asked Jamie himself at the leagues club tonight and he said definitely next week.

5. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,369 / 57
    Sweet as - 2011 may be better than most expected - only question was the halves & DCE has screamed back "F&#k you - i'm bringing home the GF trophy".
    Hope everyone here gets to Bris for the double header - look foward to a big 1- especially Bones after seeing those photos after the Rooters clash jumping into that water hole - should be a big night!!

6. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I've just had a wee, so is he back now ? ? ?

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    LOL, I was wondering how long it was going to be before someone picked that up in the thread title and commented on it :D

8. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I was waiting for Jatz Jethro, but he must have spilt beer all over his keyboard or phone to miss that.

9. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,246 / 7
    Didnt even spill the chicken casserole.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Sweet as - 2011 may be better than most expected - only question was the halves & DCE has screamed back "F&#k you - i'm bringing home the GF trophy".

[/quote]  Eeeeggaaaad, after 3 weeks!

11. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,786 / 258
    I hope Jamie is ok, he seems to have become a little injury prone and it might be better to leave him for another week to ensure he's 110% as I think we'd have Souths measure even without him!

12. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    I can see bones getting wet again next week at gosford Matt lol

13. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    there is one big reason Jamie needs to play next week.souths left side,taylor and inglis, will hit us mercilessly down jamie's side and we need his experience.

14. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +497 / 6
    c'noath

15. maxta

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,369 / 57

[/quote]  Eeeeggaaaad, after 3 weeks!
    [/quote]
    Maybe over excited with this call but dont look too deeply into it...was meant by the way DCE holds himself - very self assured & plays like he believes in himself & his teammates - not overrawed by his limited time in the top grade.  As for the GF trophy - after 3 weeks looking as good as anyone else provided we dont get 15 injuries again....

16. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Hope everyone here gets to Bris for the double header - look foward to a big 1- especially Bones after seeing those photos after the Rooters clash jumping into that water hole - should be a big night!!
    [/quote]

Is there a duck pond outside suncorp?

17. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    He could have played yesterday if he is a 'certainty' for Friday, so I think they have taken their precautions before bringing him back.

18. maxta

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,369 / 57
    [/quote]
    Theres plenty of watering holes we can find mate - theres even the  Bris river as a backup plan haha
    [/quote]

19. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    [/quote]

Nice... Haha
    Theres plenty of watering holes we can find mate - theres even the  Bris river as a backup plan haha
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

20. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,786 / 258
    It's called the Brisbane River Bones and as such a pretty big Duckpond!