Jamie Coward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
nice to see the dancing, diving milkman is also a biter. I guess arms make a change from pillows

Sorry... Soward was shown on Channel 9 tonight BITING Ballin's arm.  No action will be taken

[img=400x84]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/857/sowardthebiter.jpg[/img]

[img=300x400]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6718155,00.jpg[/img]

Maybe because nobody at Manly made a complaint, including Ballin.

righteous indignation is a bit childish boys, when the club hasnt even said there is an issue.

Toughen the F**k up, we lost, get over it and move on.

Because Ballin and the club didn't lodge a complaint that is why Soward wasn't cited.

Rest assured he will receive some special attention when we meet them in the semi's.  I think that the dragons have peaked too early in the season.

Fro link said:
Maybe because nobody at Manly made a complaint, including Ballin.

Yes but there is a match review committee that is supposed to deal with that  

I'm all for the comp toughing up, and penalties for high shots that are round the shoulders ceasing, as well as toughing up the ruck area and bringing back collision style football, Which inturn would have a negitive effect on these these touch football styled teams like the dragons and bulldogs can't get their touch football style roll ons happening but biting is a "Dog act".

Bitting - Not cool
Eye Gouging - Not cool
Rectal Entry - Not cool
Squeezing balls - Not cool

All should be a 12 week suspension minium.

I don't disagree with what you are saying missing, but there is no way they would get a charge to stick with the rules as they are now.

what i dont like about it is that soward comes across as the kind of bloke that will go squealing to the ref over anything. I reckon Ballin should have played by his rules.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6