Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to admit, Jamie is getting to his best football again. Good defense, good attack, and seems to not be getting dominated in tackles as much.

the mauler said:
wombatgc said:
It was only Parra.

You must be one of the lets get rid of Buhrer mob.

When used around dummy-half he is good. But when running wider one out he gets smashed, ragged dolled, and really loses momentum for the team. It is easy to see he is targeted. Playing the role akin to Kingston and Segeyaro is his go.

wombatgc said:
the mauler said:
wombatgc said:
It was only Parra.

You must be one of the lets get rid of Buhrer mob.

When used around dummy-half he is good. But when running wider one out he gets smashed, ragged dolled, and really loses momentum for the team. It is easy to see he is targeted. Playing the role akin to Kingston and Segeyaro is his go.

Not really sure how you're saying that mate after his efforts against the Warriors, Roosters and last night

Yeah I can't see how that works either, Kiwi.

He's not a dummy half at the NRL, some spot duty there, sure, but he's at his best when he can get out & use his footwork & line running to get some quick meters.

Playing primarily second row got him selected for NSW & built up all the hype for him around the fan base. Playing primarily as a back up for Ballin had people on here calling for him to be dropped to reggies. He's a young player with big potential, they should just let him do what he does best for the now.

Wolfpack said:

He's not a dummy half at the NRL, some spot duty there, sure, but he's at his best when he can get out & use his footwork & line running to get some quick meters.

Playing primarily second row got him selected for NSW & built up all the hype for him around the fan base. Playing primarily as a back up for Ballin had people on here calling for him to be dropped to reggies. He's a young player with big potential, they should just let him do what he does best for the now.

Huge potential, I couldn't help think watching him last night, here is our next one club player!!! In addition, Dessie rated him and called that out at he start of the 2011 season as a player to watch!!

Wolfpack said:

He got picked for SOO as a utility player.
I don't want him as a back-up for Ballin, I think he works better when working in tandem with Ballin. Keep them both on the field. He has to stay tight in the ruck though. When he drifts out to far he is isolated and ends up being exposed by the opposition.
I know I keep harping on about Seryago and Kingston, but they have got it down pat. The same as when Seryago was working well with Aaron Payne at the Cowboys. I love the you and me dummy half plays up the gutz. It's the only way we (the smaller packs) can tire out big-arse forward packs such Souths, Roosters and the Warriors.

@lismore_fan , I got your message mate.

No I don't hate Jamie, and yes I still think he looks
cute in his little bonnet hat! :):p

Have always been a fan of Buhrer, he is a fantastic asset to Manly.

Was at the game on Monday night and as he was walking back from scoring his try, the wonderfully intelligent and gorgeous Manly crowd were clapping him. You should have seen his face, he was just beaming and had a smile from ear to ear. It was awesome to see....!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6