1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamie Buhrer

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by nita, Apr 19, 2010.

1. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    So excited to see him play. Total superstar in Toyota Cup.. Really really hope he does well!

I think he can do it.. But I bet Des saves him for late in the game..

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'm interested in how our young guys go.  The team of the future v the past.

3. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Poor kid!  Although i think Des would've said 'we won't play you unless there's an injury' or something...

4. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    look at it this way @ least there was no mistakes in his game tonight

5. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    He'll get his chance.  Good of Des to keep him out of this very intense game.  Best of the round.  Channel 9, you are deadheads.

6. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Yeah Ch 9 should be crying that the most epic game of the year played by two top 4 teams was bounced by them.  Hopefully this game should get some decent numbers to Brookie, over 10k i hope

7. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Probably good he didn't play.. Could you imagine if he cracked under pressure and it cost us the game? Safe move by Des, hopefully Jamie will get another chance asap.

8. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    I was wondering.. "where the hell is he?" It'll be interesting to know Dessie's reason.

In every game this year after 60mins or so they look stuffed. Having said that though, they've started every game really well, with very high intensity. So, that might have something to do with it. 

Anyway, Ch.9 get first pick which is Friday night. Then Fox's first pick is Monday night. Ch.9 obviously don't think we rate. Who cares...Give me Sunday afternoon every week.