JAMIE Buhrer maintains he's a lover, not a fighter.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
"5/8 replacement should Foran leave" ... wonder where that suggestion came from...

If my memory serves me correctly, he did play alongside DCE for a few games or more in that position with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles with some success.

Aside from Riccardi, Higgins is another possible gun waiting quite patiently (but not forever, I heard) for a crack at the big time. Higgins is a hooker at present. It it seems we have a few outstanding young playmaker talents. Buhrer will shine in whatever spot he's in, not sure what his favourite is.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Aside from Riccardi, Higgins is another possible gun waiting quite patiently (but not forever, I heard) for a crack at the big time. Higgins is a hooker at present. It it seems we have a few outstanding young playmaker talents. Buhrer will shine in whatever spot he's in, not sure what his favourite is.

That's the thing SER8. Is it time to let some favorites go and start building with the young guns before we lose them?

G

It takes time to work out all the loose ends in the biggest contracts. But you are right, at some point we need a simple yes or a no. Quite soon, actually.

dowdz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

That's the thing SER8. Is it time to let some favorites go and start building with the young guns before we lose them?

G

Isn't that what we did with Foran?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8