James tedesco

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, he looks very very good and coming back from the injuries he has had reminds me of Snake in a way.

He was certainly on fire the other night.
He needs laxatives in the Gatorade next time he plays Manly.

There's no doubt Tedesco has talent and pace.

But he was aided and abetted by our total lack of a clue on how to defend out wide.

We made him look like Superman.

Yeah I'm a new fan and I enjoyed him ripping us up because I know he will do it to QLD but knowing Daley he will put overrated Dugan at fullback with no creativity. NSW future looks awesome!

NSW 2016
1.Tedesco
2.Walker (he will shift from 5/8 soon)/Roberts (who is in better form gets the wing spot)
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Mansour/Johnston
6.Austin/Keary/Moylan
7.Renyolds
8.Woods
9.?
10.Tamou
11.Cartwight
12.Graham
13.Trbojevic

14.Wighton (made for origin)
15.Jackson
16.Klemmer
17.Frizell

NSW future
1.Tedesco
2.Trbojevic (if he hits his potential he will start fullback)
3.Walker
4.Roberts
5.Mansour/Johnston
6.Austin/Keary/Moylan
7.Renyolds
8.Woods
9.?
10.Tamou
11.Cartwight
12.Graham
13.Trbojevic

14.Wighton
15.Jackson
16.Klemmer
17.Frizell

But we have no quality number 9s

Tedesco and Moylan are both great to watch and admire. I hope both get selected for NSW, and while it may take them a year or so of SOO to shine we must stick with them.
The one forward who has impressed me is the hyphenator from the 'Riff, Campbell-Gillard. I just learned that he is from Blacktown, has some Fijian heritage, and is related to the Simms' brothers. He'd be in consideration for the NSW SOO squad, imo.

The sooner the NSW selectors start picking players on form and not trying to pick-and-stick with turds like Pearce, the sooner we'll actually start winning.

Tedesco's biggest weakness is is defence. It is still not up there with the best defensive fullbacks going around and this could see him miss out on an origin jumper this year. Stewart, even though his form is declining, is a better defensive fullback. Tedesco did not stop Taupau the other night and probably should have. It would be good to see if he could stop Inglis one-on-one in broken play (as Stewart did a couple of years back).

I watched quite a few tigers games last year (as they had lots on Monday night games) and Tedesco did that on numerous occasions last year. Playing in a pretty crap side he was simply outstanding. Best full back in the game IMO
and that was all last year playing in a side that almost came last

All nsw have to do is start picking players in their natural positions. Sadly its going to be hard to pick tedesco , moylan , and dugan in the side all at once . They are all game changers and brilliant in there own right , but you cant pick moylan at 6 and dugan at 4. Remember when they picked hasler on the wing for Australia just to fit him in somewhere.

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Ferguson
4. Morris
5. Roberts
6. Moylan
7. Sezer
8. Tamou
9. Ennis
10. Woods
11. Graham
12. Jackson
13. Bird

14. Austin
15. Vaughn
16. Fifita
17. Merrin

Even before Monday night (and before Dugan did his hammy on Sunday) I would have had Tedesco in my NSW team for this year.

Imagine how he would go with a decent coach?

He is decent footballer, but I really think his performance the other night has been over-hyped. He was Johnny on the spot for his first try, the second he was given the ball with the Sydney Heads in front of him and simply had to dummy and run....the third try he propped and again the Sydney Heads opened up. Sure, he had a good game, but anyone would have thought he tore us up with three of the greatest individual tries ever seen on a football field the way the media are carrying on.

He is just the flavour of the month in the media. Last year it was Blake Austin, and in the off-season it was James Roberts...now it's Tedesco's turn!

Might I add, I cannot stand the way he carries on like a lair after he scores.

Last edited:
Non-Manly related, but boy how good is this bloke? Really hope he stays healthy and pulls on the NSW number 1 jersey this year. Pretty glad Laurie Daley didn't go on NRL on Fox last week and guarantee Dugan an Origin jersey. Oh wait...

Great player - that saves a **** load of money by not having to buy dental floss.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6