James Tamou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where are the talks coming from that we are in the hunt for him? Is it all just wishful thinking? I thought he declared a couple months ago that he was going to see out his contract with the cows which means he is there till the end of 2016. The way they are going I can't see him wanting to leave legit premiership contenders.

Where are the talks coming from that we are in the hunt for him? Is it all just wishful thinking? I thought he declared a couple months ago that he was going to see out his contract with the cows which means he is there till the end of 2016. The way they are going I can't see him wanting to leave legit premiership contenders.

No chance, he will be with the Cows for his next contract, as long as they can fit him in the cap.

If they can't then he'd go to clubs like the Rorters or the Pups who have enormous TPA options .

If Tamou was available and wanted to be here I would welcome it., It would give us a very potent pack and provide a platform for DCE to do his stuff.

Now Bozo is calling the shots our TPA ability at least looks to have dramatically improved? Even with getting DCE to back flip we know fox heavily involved. Could we be back as one of the big boys:)

Can everyone stop mentioning Tamou as a potential signing. He is not leaving the Cowboys and is still under contract anyway. Even when there was talk of him being released it was to go to the Raiders because his wife had a new baby and she is from Braidwood next to Canberra. Since then he has said they are happy and aren't leaving NQ. So give up on Tamou.

His partner is originally from Sydney and wants to live here again where all her family are. Wouldn't be surprised to see him with a Sydney club in the future (and would love him to be at Manly)

he said he will announce his future after origin.. If he was staying at the cows why would he have to wait til after origin? Wouldn't he say there's nothing to announce that his staying on... Doesn't make sense. I think he will be coming to a club in nsw. Hopefully us

How good that pack next season if we snag moa, lewis brown, lussick, miles, api. Really has mongrel add Jake and brenton Lawrence.

His partner is originally from Sydney and wants to live here again where all her family are. Wouldn't be surprised to see him with a Sydney club in the future (and would love him to be at Manly)
His Partner is from Braidwood NSW and her family are there, it is at least a 3 hour drive from sydney. and about 40mins from Canberra. Hence the Canberra link.

How good that pack next season if we snag moa, lewis brown, lussick, miles, api. Really has mongrel add Jake and brenton Lawrence.
Moa would be outstanding! I really hope we can snare him...I was surprised to see he is 29, but we could get a good three seasons out of him.

Bozo is involved with the Blues which helps our cause if Tamou does indeed seek a release from the Cows.

This is the exact reason one if the halves needed to go. Kieran personally dodged us a bullet.

That pack and I don't care who our 5/8 is. That's serious muscle.

I suspect Tamou will see out his contract for next year. Then if i were manly would be chasing him very hard! Lyon would of retired to free up some extra cash as well. I would like to see Moa signed for next year, then in 2017 have tamou on the books and ashley taylor at 5/8.

Ive heard the cows have cap issues and want to upgrade some other players. As a result they are open to offloading tamous contract.

This is the exact reason one if the halves needed to go. Kieran personally dodged us a bullet.

That pack and I don't care who our 5/8 is. That's serious muscle.

We will have to move Mateo to 5/8 to fit in the 10 props

6 Mateo
7 DCE
8 Jake T
9 MB
10 Moa
11 Myles
12 Lawrence
13 Buhrer

14 Koroisau
15 Lussick
16 Starling