James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
We seem to be buying up big. We don't seem to worried about off field issues, its on field that matters. The sharks are going hard for him. Since it appears more and more likely Hiku won't be on the wing. Should we making a few enquiries. What is the concensus out there?

I know we lost a heap of players, but I'm thinking we must be close to the cap....or has Zorba given that the arse as well?
(That's a no on Roberts btw...)

no way he would fit under the cap...he could get really good money at a desperate ****ty club like the Tigers or Canberra. I really think he should be playing fullback...he could model his game on GI and be lethal with the speed and strength he possesses.

Its a bit strange. The only conclusion i can draw is that they knew very well he would walk after receiving that new offer (and were ok with that). He obviously wanted extra cash, not a car. It seems like they deliberately gave an inferior offer to instigate him leaving. Neil Henry is no mug, if he wanted him he would have made it happen. Perhaps they view Lafai or Hiku as a better squad member / better value than Roberts...i think im on to something there..

Not saying it's the right or wrong move - just saying this seems to be how they are thinking these days.

Roberts is an excitement machine and, for me, much more Manly-worthy than that Rabbit we are apparently chasing.
However, I fear Roberts will go to one of the glamour clubs with those rubber caps, such as Easts.

We have no room for James Roberts, he is a prodigious talent and if Mundane is running his show some mug club will pay overs.

What the hell are the Titans doing? How on earth can a player contract which is such a confidential document have a forged signature?

Last June we saw an unprecedented campaign by the Queensland news limited media, actually a hate campaign against DCE for back flipping on the contract he signed with them. The silence has been defeaning that just maybe the Titans are a bunch of incompetent idiots for allowing this to happen! Hang on aren't the NRL running the show up there? Nuff said!

There's a lot of upside to James Roberts, but there is also a big potential downside. Just because he managed to get through one season without drama doesn't mean he is reformed. Talented player for sure but I'd be wanting to do my due diligence especially if Mundane is involved, that has flashing lights all over it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4