James Hasson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Burgess , mason and lui are the only ones who could hold their heads up at training this week.... The rest need to have a long hard look at themselves, cause if this continues as last Friday night , we will be in for a long season.

Poor old Hass-so maligned, but seriously he offers very little...
Will be good to see Horo back, maybe he has had his wake up call and lifts to the form he showed in 2013

Who cares !!!! havnt , dont , and probably never will rate him..

He is not a first grader , he has played a few games over the last 6 months and all i remember is
penalties , drop balls , miss tackles & injuries..
If we have pinned our hopes on players like this for 1st grade , well we are in trouble !

Laugh it up over creagh, have to admit is a little funny, but he's doing better then most of our forwards tonight..... And that's saying something.

So far this season Hasson has played in three games for three losses. He has played a total of 46 minutes for a total of 68 metres. He has made 28 tackles and missed 4 of them.

Can anyone honestly say this bloke is an asset to the club? He is keeping other options off the bench and is contributing very little. I'll take Lussick & Myles over this bloke in a heartbeat.

So far this season Hasson has played in three games for three losses. He has played a total of 46 minutes for a total of 68 metres. He has made 28 tackles and missed 4 of them.

Can anyone honestly say this bloke is an asset to the club? He is keeping other options off the bench and is contributing very little. I'll take Lussick & Myles over this bloke in a heartbeat.
**** did someone put a curse on him and Williame

Can anyone honestly say this bloke is an asset to the club?
It's not his fault; it's the idiots who keep picking him. And then they don;t give him sufficient on-field time to prove if he has what it takes. I'm not dirty on Hasson. He doesn't look a first grader to me. But I can't forgive the selectors. Either you have faith in him and give him 30-40 minutes to show it . . . or you let him play a full game in the NSW Cup.

Does anyone know if Hasson is off contract at the end of the season? He is the only player at the club that I feel embarrassed about. I hope he is not re-signed come contract time.

He is not a prop, he is an edge runner, albeit not a very good one. I feel that playing him in the middle third of the field has really cost him. He should be playing a similar role to Tariq Sims at Newcastle where he runs on the fringes and uses his height, fend and leg speed to cause problems. As a battering ram in the middle, he simply lacks the size and approach at the line to be effective. He should be running at guys like Mitchell Moses or Sam Williams on the edges.

I guess a mixture of injury and our well stocked back row has seen him manufactured into a prop.

Does anyone know if Hasson is off contract at the end of the season? He is the only player at the club that I feel embarrassed about. I hope he is not re-signed come contract time.

He is not a prop, he is an edge runner, albeit not a very good one. I feel that playing him in the middle third of the field has really cost him. He should be playing a similar role to Tariq Sims at Newcastle where he runs on the fringes and uses his height, fend and leg speed to cause problems. As a battering ram in the middle, he simply lacks the size and approach at the line to be effective. He should be running at guys like Mitchell Moses or Sam Williams on the edges.

I guess a mixture of injury and our well stocked back row has seen him manufactured into a prop.
Yeah he is.

And what you're saying about edge running - the same goes for JSL. I think Tooves doesn't position his forwards all that well.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6