James Hasson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors fans were also laughing when Maloney was taken off their hands as well. He was then a key part of a Premiership winning side and played Origin.

Mason is a good addition for what the side needed added to it

You would have probably said the same thing about the signings of Hall, Bryant, Rose, Robertson etc, all turned into valuable performers at 1 point or another over their time here as no reason why 1 or 2 of these lesser signings can't do the same

Agree we probably needed a bigger name forward, I'm not comfortable with Lawrence being our forward leader, but there wasn't a lot on the market we could nab, especially with all the other stuff going on

Your point with Hall,Bryant,Rose etc is a great 1. The problem is we are expecting role players 2 do things they can't do.

Wasted talent. His ruffling of Ennis in the semi, totally changed the momentum of the game too, just like the Eels game. :(

He is Manly's Reynolds :punch:

Not sure what's happened to Hasson. In 2013 he was getting limited minutes but was looking pretty good. Last year he had a big opportunity with Kite & Rose moving on he failed to grasp it and ended up being behind JSL in thr pecking order. I'd say if whoever gets his.spot in the next few weeks has an opportunity to make the spot his own.

I have never understood what he brings to the table. I just thought that maybe I was a bad judge...

Not sure what's happened to Hasson. In 2013 he was getting limited minutes but was looking pretty good. Last year he had a big opportunity with Kite & Rose moving on he failed to grasp it and ended up being behind JSL in thr pecking order. I'd say if whoever gets his.spot in the next few weeks has an opportunity to make the spot his own.
Pea heart and T-rex syndrome. Needs a mirror every 5 min to remind him just how big he is. He reminds me of ben creagh

He's so damn innocuous on the field. You'd easily forget who he is and what he looks like without the number on his back and pre-game run through of team lists.

And now all I can think of is Ben Creagh in a Manly jersey!!

He's so damn innocuous on the field. You'd easily forget who he is and what he looks like without the number on his back and pre-game run through of team lists.

And now all I can think of is Ben Creagh in a Manly jersey!!
If that is my only accomplishment ever in this forum im happy with that haha. All I ever think of when I see creagh is him running away from hodges

Hasson is a back rower, trying his best to be a front rower. Someone should tell him that a good front rower doesn't need the niggly crap in their game, or someone should tell Toovey that James Hasson is not a front rower. He played his best footy in the back row at the sharks.

Warriors fans were also laughing when Maloney was taken off their hands as well. He was then a key part of a Premiership winning side and played Origin.

Mason is a good addition for what the side needed added to it

You would have probably said the same thing about the signings of Hall, Bryant, Rose, Robertson etc, all turned into valuable performers at 1 point or another over their time here as no reason why 1 or 2 of these lesser signings can't do the same

Agree we probably needed a bigger name forward, I'm not comfortable with Lawrence being our forward leader, but there wasn't a lot on the market we could nab, especially with all the other stuff going on
So are you happy with the mateo signing....

Hasson is overrated. At best he's a serviceable NSW Cup player. If he didn't have some Irish in him he would never have seen the light of day in international representative football.

Horo would be a better option. And I liked Luke Burgess' game in a beaten side. He could prove to be a good buy for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2