1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James Graham

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Copa Eagle, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Read in yesterdays tele that Manly, Wests, Souths, warriors were linked to James Graham, could he be our next big buy next year ?

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Souths!!!

How on earth

3. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    its the tele mate who knows ! But it could be a possibility

4. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ..i think i'm behind. who is this bloke?

5. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,555 / 32
    In todays Australian they say the Roosters are looking at him too? What salary cap??....He says he would'nt be interested in coming out here till 2012 though.

6. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    James Graham plays for St Helens he is 25 years of age, hes played for England in their last 3 Four Nations and their world cup campaign in 2008, he is currently the English Captain, standing in for Adrian Morley he plays Front Row, a bit like Ben Hannant

7. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ahh okies thanks! good to hear. i'll look out for him on sunday.

8. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Yes from me
    I reckon we are at least 1 prop short &  its been awhile since we have had a pommy

9. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    it would be ideal to land a signature like that, but then i still think we would need to keep one of the players off contract next year, whose off contract next year ?

10. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Huge YES from me. This bloke virtually carried St Helens forward pack to the Super League grand final this year and was England's best in a bad team against the Kiwi's
    [hr]Post  automatically merged: [time]1288362782[/time][hr]
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite
    and there are a few other's.

If Brent get's a huge offer from another club or overseas (highly possible) I expect us to make a huge play for James. We have an ace up our sleeve in Jamie Lyon (Jamie played with James a few years back) and might be able to convince him to signing with Manly

11. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

If Brent get's a huge offer from another club or overseas (highly possible) I expect us to make a huge play for James. We have an ace up our sleeve in Jamie Lyon (Jamie played with James a few years back) and might be able to convince him to signing with Manly
    [/quote]

I think that Kite is likely to head to the ESL, we wouldn't be offering him a big contract or a long one, one would think.  As for Tony, I would think we would look to get his signature to paper early in the year, before other teams start to sniff around.

12. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

[/quote]

not if Russel has another paper bag

13. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wish people would stop doing that. I always ALWAYS read Russell, and think, "What did I do?" before realizing that people are actually talking about that other 'Russell'.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am sure Mrs Graham would love a house in Spain.

Maybe we could do a swap with Matt Cross.

15. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,909 / 27
    James Graham would be wanting some decent coin I'd imagine.
    I admit I haven't seen him play enough to have a valid opinion, although I did watch him last week against the kiwis but he didn't stand out that much to me (happy to be proven wrong). Will keep a closer eye on him tomorrow night !

16. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    In todays Australian they say the Roosters are looking at him too? What salary cap??....He says he would'nt be interested in coming out here till 2012 though.
    [/quote]

Thats better. I was starting to get worried that the Roosters weren't mentioned.

17. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wish people would stop doing that. I always ALWAYS read Russell, and think, "What did I do?" before realizing that people are actually talking about that other 'Russell'.
    [/quote]

That's funny....I thought thye were talking about you

18. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Tony Williams
    Brent Kite

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's funny....I thought thye were talking about you
    [/quote]

See, this could get confusing, since I am the most important Russell involved in RL at this time, the other one will just have to change his name.

19. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Hey Ryan YART us up with Graham in our side hehehe

20. Dancing zorba

Dancing zorba Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he's rubbish just what we need another big fat slow overrated prop