Jake Turbo to lock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Define old Mate lol.

I'm old enough to remember when the center a side was a new concept and inside and outside centers were the go.

I suspect your world is not the same world as the current NRL setups. not all teams do it, but its not unusual.

scrums these days while feeding have the dummy half (not hooker, they don't do that either like they used to) at the back of the scum, enabling better distribution from the scrum. while defending it will be a tackler.

its a new world, not better, not worse, just new.
have you ever seen Nick and Fred Yakich play,or I went to primary school with mossops son,greg,i go back a long way sunshine.
I do know about these modern new world positional placings,but Turbo will be a great lock/backrower/new age roving forward

have you ever seen Nick and Fred Yakich play,or I went to primary school with mossops son,greg,i go back a long way sunshine.
I do know about these modern new world positional placings,but Turbo will be a great lock/backrower/new age roving forward

I did , can't remember which one taught at Manly Boys High.

woodsie,you must be an oldie too,didnt know one was a teacher,anyway I went to Balgowlah boys,that era of bob batty etc was great fun at brooky on a sunday arvo when props were props;)

woodsie,you must be an oldie too,didnt know one was a teacher,anyway I went to Balgowlah boys,that era of bob batty etc was great fun at brooky on a sunday arvo when props were props;)

Good Lord, just realised the youngsters on here probably don't know what Sunday arvo games are, they will be telling there kids how great Monday night's were, too bad it was a school night and you couldn't come. Or Match of the Day.

When they started showing league on a weekly basis on TV in Adelaide in about 1990 or 1991, the highlight of my Saturday afternoons was watching the league on the ABC (it was even better if Manly played, better still if we won).

Whatever happened to Saturday afternoon footy?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2