Jacqueline Magnay on the footy show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Alot is said about the so called know it alls,but none get under my skin more than this muppet magnay she is so anti manly its not funny and when she comes out with calls like  "im a woman" this muppet really gets under my skin and can't see how she gets a gig,a 2 year old could give better insight than her :mad:

;D
For her so called expertise " woman's intuition" & "I'm a woman" quotes go a long way......

I was worried what she was going to come up with when she mentioned Manly without Stewart....

She is so much better than Bec Wilson. Let her stay, at least she could take Fatty giving her some ****. I thought Fatty was great tonight, especially with Gould.

Havent watched it this year, didn't watch it last year and at this stage I probably won't be watching it next year

The show is full of ****. I've only watched the Johns apology and that was enough for me. No credibilty and should be taken off the air.

Surely someone can come up with a footy show with a better format!

God maybe we should start a web based Footy show, that talks about footy and none of the scandals. Anyone up to be the shows hosts it if I set it up?

Would it really matter which female was on the panel?

I mean, surely a lot of viewers are going to sit back and whinge about her not knowing the game regardless of who she is.

Dan link said:

God maybe we should start a web based Footy show, that talks about footy and none of the scandals. Anyone up to be the shows hosts it if I set it up?

Look no further than me, if your after personality, charm, good looks, electric, amazing, sexy, well endowed, fresh, innovative but most importantly well endowed (Whoops, said that twice).

Honestly, we would need chicks watching the show. For that to happen, you need the man-chicken. The finer white meat always whets the pallet, and slides down the throat like melting butter.

GO-THE-MAN-CHICKEN !!

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180377.msg222925#msg222925 date=1242344188]

Look no further than me, if your after personality, charm, good looks, electric, amazing, sexy, well endowed, fresh, innovative but most importantly well endowed (Whoops, said that twice).

Honestly, we would need chicks watching the show. For that to happen, you need the man-chicken. The finer white meat always whets the pallet, and slides down the throat like melting butter.

GO-THE-MAN-CHICKEN !!
[/quote]

Beers tomorrow Rhino?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=180377.msg222933#msg222933 date=1242346891]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180377.msg222925#msg222925 date=1242344188]

GO-THE-MAN-CHICKEN !!
[/quote]

Beers tomorrow Rhino?
[/quote]

Yup, and yup. Where, what time, and how cold are they?

I think it says it all when my 21 year old daughter watches ten minutes of the programme after and then says 'How much better is the AFL than the League Footy Show? At least some of them talk about football and know what they are talking about.'

Canteen, letting someone watch the AFL footie show just goes to show who has the power in your place. You should be ashamed of yourself.  Get a grip man and take back the remote. 

DSM5 link said:
Canteen, letting someone watch the AFL footie show just goes to show who has the power in your place. You should be ashamed of yourself.  Get a grip man and take back the remote. 

He is surrounded by about females mate....all related though haha

I fly in at 2 tomorrow and will call you once I am on the beaches

Dan link said:

Bloody good idea Dan.  I can be your Sam Newman.

I don't want carbon copies of anything out there. How about just blue collar blokes talking about footy?

Dan link said:
I don't want carbon copies of anything out there. How about just blue collar blokes talking about footy?
  I'll be the white collar bloke that everyone hates coz he makes everyone feel they're stupid.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180377.msg222976#msg222976 date=1242360936]
  I'll be the white collar bloke that everyone hates coz he makes everyone feel they're stupid.
[/quote]

You're usual schtick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4