Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Well it's that time of the week again, another "let's sign this half" thread!

In all seriousness Jackson Hastings is a good organiser and could foil DCE nicley. But he can over organise and over kick. But he is apparently being shopped around. Is he worth a look? Out of favour at roosters, good goal kicker, great kicking game, good organiser. Possibility?

I don't mind him, would fit in quite well. Smokes Walker in a pipe as well. So ****ing unlucky, we missed out on elgey or Taylor.

Would take him if he came with the right attitude, he can organise and if he is being shopped may not have to pay full price.

Well it's that time of the week again, another "let's sign this half" thread!

In all seriousness Jackson Hastings is a good organiser and could foil DCE nicley. But he can over organise and over kick. But he is apparently being shopped around. Is he worth a look? Out of favour at roosters, good goal kicker, great kicking game, good organiser. Possibility?

Arrogant little knob-jockey. No thanks.

Be proactive and put him straight into some kind of rehab before he does something stupid.

Wammo, a solid mature young half that's got it all together!

I can't ever see him leaving the Roosters. But yeah Hastings would suit DCE. I like the look of Luke Brooks. He is taking his time to develop, the consistency certainly isn't there yet, it would still be a punt. But he can do some very special things on a football field that just make you go wow.

But I am hearing one of the tigers halves has signed with the dogs. Just not sure which one, and the tigers will pay overs for the other. So the price may rule him out.

So what's the deal with him at the moment? Is he on the outer at the chooks?

Personally I cant stand the little tosser. He's just that typical arrogant little dipstick that's done nothing and won nothing but thinks he's unreal.

Plus he sledged Jamie Lyon so he can go and get......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4