Jackman to present Oprah with a Manly jersey.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Hmmm not entirely impressed at some of the contents in this post.

Also had no idea Jackman was a huge Sea eagles fan, I wonder if we can interest him in a half share of Manly

Really... you didn;t know Hugh Jackman was a big Manly fan?

Listen to this.. http://austereo.castmetrix.net/podcast/378302368699178784/1/TheGrillTeamPodcastspecialHughJackmanCelbFan.mp3

Canteen Worker link said:
My daughter served Oprah, Rusty, Kanye, Beyonce, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman and U2 at her work yesterday for lunch. I was delighted when she texted me to say that Russell Crowe offered her a Souths hat and she turned him down.

Once a Manly girl .....

Brilliant , love her style .

I was delighted when she texted me to say that Russell Crowe offered her a Souths hat and she turned him down.

Once a Manly girl .....

She should have accepted it from him and immediately said to him:

"Thanks.  It will make good toilet paper.  Go Manly!"

Honestly though, i admire Crowe and his desire to see Souths and League everywhere.  If he got an extra member through his cap giveaways then good on him.

Adam link said:
Seeing Oprah wearing a souffs cap first impressions I thought was Rusty's bunnies are desperadoes....

Oprah's cap was as awkward as that "honeymoon killer" Gabe Watson getting around in his Souths gear.....and they tried to pass that off as any publicity is good publicity,God help us!

Souths owner Russell Crowe pulled off a marketing coup, convincing the US superstar to wear a Rabbitohs jersey for the encore of his gig.

Crowe's Souths chief executive Shane Richardson confirmed that the super group's lead singer had joined the club as an ordinary member on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/bon-jovi-rock-star-city/story-e6frfmqr-1225971812648#ixzz18DRI8oPE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You can say what u want but Russell Crowe and their marketing team can keep Souths in the news and in turn attract sponsors. The rabbits do not miss a trick.

Plenty sponsors and plenty of members = plenty of $$$$ for players

[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=186127.msg309500#msg309500 date=1292361962]
Where did this traversty take place CW?
In a well-known bar at Cockle Bay. I can tell the exact one if you really want.
[/quote]

Is it a secret?, I assume you will be heading down regulary from St Andrews for an after work sherbet (free) next year?

typical of our club. Souths get front line press and we get the clown stacking into the pylons  :D :D Hey, we could have given a jersey with nothing on the front, no wonder we have the least signed up fans!! Our club continues to be a non entity in the nrl, 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2