Jackman to present Oprah with a Manly jersey.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just selling the jersey Duff.  We'll go broke under the radar.  And there's no such thing as a soul.  You've been deceived   

A bit pointelss when crowe has her as a souths member now.

If jackman was such a mad manly fan he would be a member, but he isn't

Hmmm not entirely impressed at some of the contents in this post.

Also had no idea Jackman was a huge Sea eagles fan, I wonder if we can interest him in a half share of Manly

Duff link said:
To all those wanting the club to whore itself & sell its soul, here you go.

I prefer \"under the radar\".

You don't believe in religion Duff, so how can you believe in Souls ;P

Pity Jackman (or Jackass) as it turned out didnt have a Manly jersey on. Would have been free front page around the world whilst he was hanging around when his stunt screwed up.

Another missed marketing opportunity

Frogz link said:
Pity Jackman (or Jackass) as it turned out didnt have a Manly jersey on. Would have been free front page around the world whilst he was hanging around when his stunt screwed up.

I wonder if PNG would be interested in a game over there?

Ive seen Hugh Jackman appear once at Brookvale ! I dont think he knows how much business and sponsorship he could bring to the club with a few appearnaces here and there. True shame he didnt give oprah a manly jersey and make a joke out of being with russel ! its a shame the big name manly players dont back their team like others. i.e Jackman, Sarah Murdoch, Fatty doesnt do enough either !

Frogz link said:

As much as we are all passionate about manly do you honestly think he would turn up in a footy jersey?

He has to protect his brand...

FFS people are harsh on the perceived marketing of the club

he f@cked up the entrance...bloody glad he wasn't wearing a Manly jersey now!

Seeing Oprah wearing a souffs cap first impressions I thought was Rusty's bunnies are desperadoes....

Jono link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186127.msg309398#msg309398 date=1292292526]
To all those wanting the club to whore itself & sell its soul, here you go.

I prefer \"under the radar\".

You don't believe in religion Duff, so how can you believe in Souls ;P
[/quote]

Can I say selling out & then have you & DSM5 rewrite your posts with something more meaningful than semantics?

My daughter served Oprah, Rusty, Kanye, Beyonce, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman and U2 at her work yesterday for lunch. I was delighted when she texted me to say that Russell Crowe offered her a Souths hat and she turned him down.

Once a Manly girl .....

Canteen Worker link said:
My daughter served Oprah, Rusty, Kanye, Beyonce, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman and U2 at her work yesterday for lunch. I was delighted when she texted me to say that Russell Crowe offered her a Souths hat and she turned him down.

Once a Manly girl .....
Are they good tippers?

This bloke at my work, Adam Burdon, yes BLOKE went to Oprah, and got the free Pearls !

Faaaag !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4