1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack bird

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sean john, May 18, 2016.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,348 / 111
    We will have cash to spend over the next two years so everyone on the market will want to talk to Manly.
    Then we will get another coach and have another clean-up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    There may be some truth in this as he definitely is not happy playing in the centres. Although can't see the Sharks letting him go for next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Bird would be good to have but he will play for sharks forever. IMO I can't see us even making a play for a quality 5/8. TB and Bozo seem hell bent on playing walker at 5/8 which as stupid as it is doesn't look likely to change for a number of years, we have to sign for next year a strike centre, quality 5/8, solid winger and a good hole running backrower for DCE. If we could-

O'Neill/Bowen
    Mansour
    Moses
    Sims/Lowe

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sean john

sean john Haters gonna hate..

Ratings:
    +427 / 34
    Although if he wants to go can you make him stay? Or is it worth it if he doesn't want to be there. I know bird has a good relationship with Barrett from CRL team. But don't think it will be next year. Sims seems to be done though imo

• Clever Clever x 1
  5. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    I think Sims is coming here. He was talking on radio up here either today or yesterday and mentioned the interest from Manly, and I just felt his denials didn't ring true. (I have no inside information it was just the vibe I got).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  7. Budgewoi Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle In for the long haul. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,015 / 52
    What an arrogant, creepy jerk. So good to hear him say the fans are irrelevant.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Footy is a business these days unfortunately

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Under the Sticks

Under the Sticks Fan of fullbacks Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

North of the bridge
    Ratings:
    +190 / 0
    Well he hasn't left us wondering has he....living in Bizzaro world to us fans

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Champ where do you think the money comes from. The fans are their biggest source of income.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,111 / 287
    My God, that was just an embarrassing display by Peter Peters. How the HELL is he a representative of The Sea Eagles? Is he attempting to push whatever is left of the fanbase away with his comments?

But to be fair, that's the culture Kelly is promoting - screw the fans and the members - they are irrelevant.

FMD.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Troll Troll x 1
  12. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 42
    Sorry I couldn't bring myself to hit the play button and have to listen and watch the moronic cretin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  13. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Was that a safari suit that Ritchie was rocking there ?? Also Zorba hasn't been partaking in the family business quite clearly.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,632 / 113
    LOL Oh Zorba now ur clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if we are irrelevant then why would you even bother going infront of the media and making excuses for the team?

The Penns play the media game well, Zorbas release just then would be scripted.

That they want us to think we are irrelevant and can't change a thing screams that the pressure is on em, we are getting too em.

Clearly they want us too stop.

Hmmmmmm

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,632 / 113
    Yeah Nah......

Ive given him 10 weeks and he just dosent want the football. Cant tackle. Walker at 6 has got to goooo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,407 / 35
    Well makes sense for 2018. If skivvy stays one more year well bird would take skivvy's spot.

Although doesn't he want a 5/8 position?

17. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,407 / 35
    I can see Sims joining manly. He will be a good signing if true. We need another player like him in our forward pack.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. marcjohnpsg

marcjohnpsg Active Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 25
    The clause that is in his contract will see to that.

19. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,837 / 31
    Well bugger me! Zorba has got to be the greatest "hanger on" ever to grace the game. The fans are angry and thats irrelevant??? He is so blinded by revenge that he now sees anyone that questions the club's situation now as a Delmege/Quantum supporter. He really has lost the meaning of what this club is all about. The siege mentality is supposed to be us against the world, not the club against the fans. These idiots running our club are grade A morons. He was going on about Penn can't keep putting in money every year. He said it like he is paying us a disability pension out of his own pocket. I'm sure that Manly would still be around had Penn not bought in all those years ago. In actual fact we might have had more income because a better owner would have got along with all the stakeholders and we would have kept a lot of our dignity as a club still also. Hell, at worst we would have been owned by the NRL. Zorba is such an irrelevant has-been that just loves to put on the club clothes and hang around pretending to be important. I reckon the players laugh at him behind his back. He really is an embarrassment to himself and the club he kind of like the James Hooper of the 80's.

For **** sake Zorba, put on a singlet and shadow box on the sidelines and do something useful, you pathetic, petty and narcissistic peanut.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1