Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there a chance Barba que might come to us . I hope not but wouldn't surprise.
There is a bit of a queue for fullback at crinylla. Bad recruitment. I don't see bird as a fullback at all, despite the article. Wouldn't surprise to see one of them come to manly as 6.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 63
Hey everyone, I don't often post on Silvertails, however i do read many posts. I work for Qantas and had a very interesting discussion with a passenger today who is on the Manly Payroll. He mentioned how Donny has resigned (which has obviously been made public) also mentioned how a couple of more players will make way for a big signing. That player is Jack Bird! He does claim it will be announced in the next couple of weeks and will definitely be a Manly player next year. what are your thoughts?
It just came out today that he is close to resigning with sharks? Are you sure he wasn't mucking around? Hope he was right

Clutching at straws offering him the fullback position with Barba and Holmes at the club, they'll continue to screw him around if he re-signs, Cronulla are a basket case, get under their nose and nab him Bozo!

Can't see it happening. I know yes right with DCE but I don't see him being a Barrett or Bozo type
Who or what is a Barrett type? ,maybe after gauging his coaching after a few years you may gain some insight.

Leeds Rhinos are favoured to sign Sam.
I really can't see him signing for Leeds, this is just coming from a UK bookmaker suspending betting. Most likely will return to Souths given he still owns a house here and bought a gym last month.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4