Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fullback ?? interesting. I thought they were grooming Holmes for that.

Lets Go After Teo Too. The Koala Groncos are trying to get him back . They will do anything to win Grumpy Wayne another Title

Doesn't seem like a massive vote of confidence when your coach says you can shift positions and go into a three way battle for that spot.

This seems more like an article to try to put out the fire. They are close to resigning him but it will be announced in a month? Just do it and announce it if it's that close.

From what I have seen Holmes is a better option at FB. They also have Barba who is a natural FB.

Seems like its a desperation move to hold onto him. Why did they go after townesend if they had Bird anyway.

From what I have seen Holmes is a better option at FB. They also have Barba who is a natural FB.

Seems like its a desperation move to hold onto him. Why did they go after townesend if they had Bird anyway.
Yeah it would have been like us saying we will resign Tom Turbo to play centre but he also has to compete with our top centre prospect to play there. I'd rather believe he mail about him wanting out because he wants to play 5/8...

I'd be surprised if Bird has the blinding speed and skill to be a lethal attacking option at fullback. Unless you grow up catching those bombs and getting down low for those grubbers, it's a huge gamble to manufacture a former lock/centre into arguably the most gruelling position on the football field. I think it's fraught with danger!

Doesn't seem like a massive vote of confidence when your coach says you can shift positions and go into a three way battle for that spot.

This seems more like an article to try to put out the fire. They are close to resigning him but it will be announced in a month? Just do it and announce it if it's that close.

I remember last December when we were close to re-signing DCE and Foreign.
I call bull***t.

This is where Bozo it at his best. He seems to sniff these things out well. If ur interested in playing for NSW or Australia BOZO would be a bloke you want on your side Jackie Howe Birdie Boy.

Read the one in the middle - posted this afternoon by Dean Ritchie
image.png
Ritchie

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8