Izzy an Eagle?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Triple M's supergrass reported this morning that Izzy F has been training at narrabeen with our boys for a week and a half.

Don't know how we would fit him in our cap if he wanted to sign. The Nrl have been talking about one marque(spelling) signing outside the cap so we could be a chance.

Before anyone gets too excited triple m's strike rate is up there with Australian Top 6 batsmen.
Just thought it was worth sharing

I have heard he will be picked at first drop for the Aussies in the next Ashes test.

CAMBO said:
Triple M's supergrass reported this morning that Izzy F has been training at narrabeen with our boys for a week and a half.

Don't know how we would fit him in our cap if he wanted to sign. The Nrl have been talking about one marque(spelling) signing outside the cap so we could be a chance.

Before anyone gets too excited triple m's strike rate is up there with Australian Top 6 batsmen.
Just thought it was worth sharing

Wow, their strike rate is at about 50%, thats pretty good, 1 in 2 come true. Thankfully for them their strike rate isn't like the batsmans averages over there. Better take note of this one, 50% chance of being true. Never would have thought.

The Narrabeen facility is shared with other organisations. The Oz 7's rugby team was down there this month. Tafatu Polota-Nau has been seen there this week. Talk about a beat up.

A rumour has emerged overnight that dual international and current Wallabies star Israel Folau has been training with Manly.

"Israel Folau has been spotted training with the Manly Sea Eagles every day this week at the NSW Sports Academy in Narrabeen," The Supergrass said, on Triple M's Grill Team.

"I don't know what that means but he's been spotted training there."

It could just mean he's trying to stay fit! But he has been there every single day doing ball work with the Sea Eagles.

Fairy Bower said:
The Narrabeen facility is shared with other organisations. The Oz 7's rugby team was down there this month. Tafatu Polota-Nau has been seen there this week. Talk about a beat up.

Fairy Bower is right.....the facility is shared with union mob...also, couldn't see manly wasting time running ball work sessions with a player who hasn't signed or is likely to sign

Wouldn't suprise me if the club's let him know that they'd be interested in signing him if a spot opened up (namely Brett, Lyon or Mattai packing it in), but there's no way he'd sign for us in the immediate future, no money & no position for him. Just showing a little professional courtesy by helping Folau train in his off season.

Honestly I'm suprised he can even stand to look at Manly gear now after bawling his eyes out at the end of the 08 GF.

Rambo1987 said:
The Waratahs train at Narrabeen.

I don't think they do any more. Manly took over their lease of the site when we moved training away from Brookvale.

Apparently he started training with Parramatta but because they kept dropping the ball before it got to him Izzy decided to train with a team that knew what they were doing. Manly.
He also thought it creepy how Allgood kept jumping at shadows and curling up into the fetal position whenever Matai was mentioned.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6