I've heard Crusher is leaving-going with Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really needed a thread? You have heard where? Unless you explain how reliable your source is, this thread is pointless.

From Des's wife MrCeagle
As for SeaEagleRock8 = pathetic bud. You've been storing that one up for a while eh bud.

Would be sad to lose the Big fella as he is another Manly legend.

If it is true - yet to be confirmed - it is another nail in the coffins of those who let this happen in the first place.

No I haven't been saving it up. I only thought of it when I saw your post was shorter than the subject title. That reminded my how you like short posts.

Please say Hi to Mrs Des for me.

bazeagle said:
From Des's wife MrCeagle
As for SeaEagleRock8 = pathetic bud. You've been storing that one up for a while eh bud.

Now if you had heard it from Crushers wife/partner we'd have something.

I'd like to know.it's all up in the air stuff,and I see some blog somewhere Des mite be leaving early.Don't know about that,but,whether you like it or not,there are some questions that some of us would like answered (especially before we put or hard earned into membership,merchandise,etc).

bazeagle said:
Big big problem.

Shortly before the GF, Crusher was interviewed on the Big Sports Breakfast. When questioned about his future he stated that Des and he were a package. Wherever Des was coaching Crusher would also follow. Yeah its a problem but we will get over it.

I spoke with Noel after the GF, I sort of got the impression he may have only a couple of years left before he reurns to the country, not that he said that exactly but there's no doubt he loves the bush and the city is just a place to earn money.

To be honest I'd be surprised, he and Tooves are very close as well.

Look, if employees want to go elsewhere, they can. Employed by the club doesn't make them a fan of the club. If they go, thanks, and see you later. However, I'm actually starting to detest anyone who goes over to the Dogs. Fans must stick with the club no matter what, employees can bail at any time.

Well I have heard.... nothing but unsubstantiated rumours both in the media and on this forum.

Ceagle said:
I wonder what baz is up to with dessie's wife?

Could this be the real reason why Des wants to leave the beautiful northern beaches - to keep his wife away from Baz?

well if Crusher goes,then I guess Killer won't be too far behind him,well he left parra because he did,didn't he ?. Its like winning the GF has been a curse,its been all down hill since

Geez I thought this thread was going to be about a couple of men having a mid-life crisis and shacking up together.

Anyone who wants to go to the Dogs because Des is going is not worth worrying about. Having loyalty to Des over the team doesnt cut it with me.

Crusher, to me anyway, might have his best work behind him judging by our results in the lower grades this year.

I can ensure anyone who goes 2 things,

1. Manly will be successful without them, we have survived without Arthurson and Fulton, maybe even become more successful.

2. The grass is not always greener. Continued poor results by the Dogs will not be tolerated (nor should they be) by their fans and management. With their average roster they will need to do some real heavy recruiting to even make themselves a top 8 side let alone a premiership contender. When a club is rotten its usually rotten to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4